What would you do

Holysmoke

when you met someone like this :wall:

Dharmendra Mishra (30) from Kurla believes he?s God. So strong are his convictions that he approached the Bombay High Court with a plea that it recognise his divinity. He told the court, ?I am Vishnu, Buddha and Christ. I know everything that goes around.? He also wanted the HC to handover the reins of the country and the United Nations to him, as he was God. The matter came up before a division bench of acting Chief Justice J N Patel and Justice S C Dharmadhikari yesterday and they dismissed Mishra?s plea, saying it was not in the HC?s jurisdiction to respond to his demands. Mishra, who works in a call centre, claimed in his petition that he had written to President A P J Abdul Kalam, Prime Minister Manmohan Singh, Lok Sabha Speaker Somnath Chatterji, Congress chief Sonia Gandhi and Chief Justice of India K G Balakrishnan about his divinity. He also claimed his wife was Goddess Laxmi, and she recollected her previous births. He said he was ready to undergo a cyanide test, claiming he would not die.

Re: What would you do well i ll conceed that we all have some divinity in us, but this is well... an exaggeration. but the thing is that some times there are some quirks in the law that permit some people to gain unfathomable advantage since the common man thinks its just basic common sense. for instance, two guys from united states claimed the land on mars and thus are infact, legal owners of all the land on mars and would be entitled to any revenue generated by the sale of land if the planet was ever to be colonized. here is what i want to do... claim an ownership on ocean water... very soon we will be looking to ocean water for desalination to feed our growing need for drinking water which is fast running out... i stand to make money!