Alright so time for some light fun thread

Lurker

Afterall its Friday evening and all. So boys and girl we are allowed to get a bit thirky I suppose(all within control itself). So here is the question of the day - What appeals most to you in the opposite sex. Be creative and not too direct else I shall have MODS on my :axe: Let me go first. Amongst other things the thighs almost always gets me. There is something about them that can tell you a whole lot. It has to be just right you see. Thora jyaada and its time to go on Atkins Diet, thora sa kam and well the jeans would be sliding off in no time(not that its a bad thing by the way!!). So what gets you(and yes the married folks should jump right in and threadbare all their perverted fantasies :hic: ) xx

Re: Alright so time for some light fun thread

color bone...and back of thighs...
Now this is interesting! Thora ispe roshni daalein Neela-wastra-dhaari. I must say I have never heard anyone mention collar bone before!

Re: Alright so time for some light fun thread Intelligence, undoubtedly. I've always found the brainy ones irresistible. They hold their attraction long after you get bored of the vacuous, long legged chics. Women are just naturally beautiful. I find it hard to rate them on looks. OK, maybe the smile. Sweet Jesus, that incredible ache in the heart when the right one smiles at you! For a few moments you feel like a quadriplegic- totally paralysed.

Intelligence, undoubtedly. OK, maybe the smile. Sweet Jesus, that incredible ache in the heart when the right one smiles at you! For a few moments you feel like a quadriplegic- totally paralysed.
Smile..yes sure..nothing beats a great smile, specially if its a slightly shy kind. Okay so Dhondy boss here is a situation for you - You are in a party surrounded by friends and engaged in some regular conversation. You see this girl in the corner of the room. She is too far from you to even hear her voice, let alone check intelligence. What attribute should this girl have to take you away from your friends and pull you towards her corner of the room? :chin:

color bone...and back of thighs...
Now this is interesting! Thora ispe roshni daalein Neela-wastra-dhaari. I must say I have never heard anyone mention collar bone before!
arre Lurker maharaj...the area between Neck and shoulder... i just love it.... :hic:

arre Lurker maharaj...the area between Neck and shoulder... i just love it.... :hic:
Arre to main kaun sa toe and heels ke beech ka area samajh reha tha :mad: :mad: So tell me would you much rather have a girl that doesnt have a prominent collar bone, or one who does?

Re: Alright so time for some light fun thread Well once this question was asked when I was in school and someone jumped up and said "Boobs" And the reason was he does nude drawings and they always turned out great. I'm going to side with him here.

Oh yeah' date=' smartness ranks way up there too![/quote'] Liar!! Your first response was instinctive..and true... :tongue: Alrighty so here is a question for you Aditi. Say you are at a friends party and there is this guy who is standing in the corner wearing a full sleeved shirt rolled to his elbows. Now he is facing you so you cant see his butt, sleeves rolled to his elbows so cant see his arms...you can see his smile..but too far to see his eyes. Now tell me what would make you wish he came over to you? :chin:

Well once this question was asked when I was in school and someone jumped up and said "Boobs" And the reason was he does nude drawings and they always turned out great. I'm going to side with him here.
Are you talking about Yoda here?