Okay i need some Help!

THX_1138

i have been in a relationship with this girl for believe it or not, seven years. now the thing is, she is returning to houston from a week long trip to india. there is a very good chance that she is expecting me to propose to her some time in the next one month... how do i avoid doing that without ending the relationship and losing my nookie?

Re: Okay i need some Help! Talk nice, buy her a gift, take her on a holiday and say nothing. While you are at it tell her you got a lot of important things to take care of before you can get a bit serious with any kind of relationship :hic: I'm sure she will appreciate the circumstance and at the same time will also know you like spending time with her so she won't give up on you as yet. :wtg:

Re: Okay i need some Help! do you want to settle with her eventually? if yes then explain to her that you are not ready yet and things need more time... if you intend not to settle with her then tell her straight away otherwise it be worse for her later on

Re: Okay i need some Help!

how do i avoid doing that without ending the relationship and losing my nookie?
I dont know how serious u are. This board is certainly not the right place to find an advise for such matters. Lose your cell phone. Drive cross country. Go hiking. Come back like a hippie, with your face burried in hair. Am sure she wont bother with u any longer. :hic:

she is returning to houston from a week long trip to india.
Thank your lucky stars she is not returning to Houston from the middle east. We know of one such specimen, that u want to avoid at all costs :lmao:

how do i avoid doing that without ending the relationship and losing my nookie?
I dont know how serious u are. This board is certainly not the right place to find an advise for such matters. Lose your cell phone. Drive cross country. Go hiking. Come back like a hippie, with your face burried in hair. Am sure she wont bother with u any longer. :hic:
Unfortunately that tactic did NOT work in Forrest Gump's case lol

wtf... you guys are not taking this seriously! this is some serious voodoo sh*t i am stuck in here...
THX, u are fairly new here. There is some history behind this board. Its too long & too funny to summarise in one post. Never mind, u got the advise u were lookin for :hic:

wtf... you guys are not taking this seriously! this is some serious voodoo sh*t i am stuck in here...
THX, u are fairly new here. There is some history behind this board. Its too long & too funny to summarise in one post. Never mind, u got the advise u were lookin for :hic:
yeah i heard some stuff about an "old icf" whats that all about?