call to mods...

gator

Re: call to mods...

CC1981 is on a mission to insult hinduism..... here is his latest.... "Sanskrit = sonovabitch to learn and operate. "
:doh: :shrug: CC is one of the BEST posters we have on this message board. The above is JOKE, and pretty funny. It's not an insult to anything or anyone.
Yeah Right . Can you please tell me which of his posts you liked the most - a) The one were he calls Christianity the dumbest religion. b) Or the one were he calls Christianity the most illogical religion. c) Or the one were he calls Bible full of contradiction. d) Or the one were he accuses US government of orchestrating 9-11. f) Or the one were he calls all South Indians Image conscious. g) Or the one were he calls Krishna promiscuous Playboy and a Pyscho. And disclaimer , I did criticize Buddha in return. h) Or the one were he calls people supporting death penalty for Saddam Psycho. i) Or the one were he calls Mark Lunsford psycho for wanting death penalty on John Couley , the serial rapist and murderer who brutually raped and murdered Jessica Lunsford. j) Or the one were he says Sharia perfectly acceptable . k) Or the one were he says Pakistan is justified in nuking India if we cut of their water supply . l) Or the one were he says Indian Soldiers who died for Kashmir did so for a worthless cause. m) Or the one were he says probability of getting killed for apostacy in india is the same as in sharia countries n) Or the one were he says we should wait for Kalki avatar to eliminate evil , we should not do it ourselves. and so on. BTW, I have no problem with what he writes. I could care less and actually enjoy debating with him occasionally. But I would like to know on what basis you have come to the conclusion that he is one of the best poster . And believe me , I have read most of his posts here. Please humor me. :help:

The guy thinks Pak nuking India would be justified if we cut off their water supply. He thinks going to the UN to settle dispute wouldn't be necessary in that case. I could list more, but believe me he is more crap than not.
did he actually say that or was it implied or did you just connect the dots? coz thats a rather strong statement and ought not be used as an allegation unless you can adequately prove it. besides that, yeah cutting off water supply is actually tantamount to an act of war, but if he thinks that inspite of their myopic strategy, if pakistan would infact nuke india, he knows little about global politics and war games.
Here is his post and the thread URL:
what will happen if state govt of J&K scrap the IWT( indus water treaty )..?
Nuclear war and for once we could'nt blame Pakistan. I'd think its a reasonable response for cutting off a country's water supply.
http://www.indiancricketfans.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=2665
bavala ho gaya hai... pardon my french

Sure. Mohmd having married a child or Islamic women peeing in a burqa are all Cracks of Doom at our doorsteps.
Those things follow after the doom .... open your eyes ... read history ... read the works of many a haramis who followed the Sunnah of Mo ... before you or your countrymen back in India fall yet again to the nonsense ..... But I suspect you wont. Cheers
Eyes are open as always, but no my country doesn't need more hate now. It needs people with tolerance and I am glad to be one of them. :hmph:

Yeah yeah tell that to the KPs or the Millions of Hindus from BD/Pak who migrated to India or the 100s who died in the Mumbai blast etc etc etc .... I suppose they were not "tolerant" enough .... ohh wait I forgot .... they were very very unfortunate to have come across Jihadis who are afterall just a Teeny weeny minority ... My baad ... Pls continue your tolerance mantra ... :wtg:
Fighting terrorism, extremism and anti-nationalism while still being tolerant towards other religions and their followers at large - not easy, but is the need. Hatred towards 150 million from 850 million is not going to help our country in any way shape or form. Being angry and hateful towards Muslims and ridiculing their religion is not going to help our country tackle the extremists in Kashmir or the guys who helped the bombers in Mumbai. On the other hand it will help move our country to a full fledged civil war.

Yeah yeah tell that to the KPs or the Millions of Hindus from BD/Pak who migrated to India or the 100s who died in the Mumbai blast etc etc etc .... I suppose they were not "tolerant" enough .... ohh wait I forgot .... they were very very unfortunate to have come across Jihadis who are afterall just a Teeny weeny minority ... My baad ... Pls continue your tolerance mantra ... :wtg:
Fighting terrorism, extremism and anti-nationalism while still being tolerant towards other religions and their followers at large - not easy, but is the need. Hatred towards 150 million from 850 million is not going to help our country in any way shape or form. Being angry and hateful towards Muslims and ridiculing their religion is not going to help our country tackle the extremists in Kashmir or the guys who helped the bombers in Mumbai. On the other hand it will help move our country to a full fledged civil war.
I see your point. But ,please tell me why shouldn't we talk about women's discrimination. Let's not be too PC to any religion wherein we forget that women have rights. Wearing that Beekeeper should be discussed here because lot of posters including yours truely feel that it is a blatant discrimination. I have no problems of people of other religion point out how screwed up sati or child marriage or some darn old custom is .

I see your point. But ,please tell me why shouldn't we talk about women's discrimination. Let's not be too PC to any religion wherein we forget that women have rights. Wearing that Beekeeper should be discussed here because lot of posters including yours truely feel that it is a blatant discrimination. I have no problems of people of other religion point out how screwed up sati or child marriage or some darn old custom is .
Nothing wrong in discussing different aspects of a religion without bringing the level down. Whether we like it or not, several people (including many visiting this board) follow these very same religions. And I am sure a good number of them will be/are offended by the tone much like I was offended by the Krishna comment from CC. Problem is one person's offensive level is not the same as the that of another. This is where moderation comes into picture, to ensure that discussions are taking place at a "generally" acceptable level.

Problem is one person's offensive level is not the same as the that of another. This is where moderation comes into picture' date=' to ensure that discussions are taking place at a "generally" acceptable level.[/quote'] That is impossible, as nothing is ever generally acceptable

Nothing wrong in discussing different aspects of a religion without bringing the level down. Whether we like it or not, several people (including many visiting this board) follow these very same religions. And I am sure a good number of them will be/are offended by the tone much like I was offended by the Krishna comment from CC. Problem is one person's offensive level is not the same as the that of another. This is where moderation comes into picture, to ensure that discussions are taking place at a "generally" acceptable level.
Fair enough.

You guys are soooo lucky not being in school, its such a pain........... :eew: :eew: :eew: :eew: :eew: :roll::roll::roll::roll:
full time college student, unpaid internship, preparation for GRE and for my actuary examinations... no social life for the past two months; no money; no life; no conceivable reason to get up in the morning (except that i like to get the daily news)... so dont tell me about being lucky.

You guys are soooo lucky not being in school, its such a pain........... :eew: :eew: :eew: :eew: :eew: :roll::roll::roll::roll:
I'd give anything to be back in school...
School minus exams are fine. Once you throw in studying and the test/exam preparation in, I'm out.