Off Topic: Cricket

Rajiv

Guys, lets put all that energy in the sport we love so much Its the World Cup guys, lets get movin.. Forget about North, South and your GF problems ITS CRICKET TIME :hmph: It time for booze, anger, excitment, bitching, sorry-excuses, stats, highlights, comparisons, less-sleep, nightmares and all that jazzzzz

Re: Off Topic: Cricket

Forget about North, South and your GF problems
aww... thanks... take a cheap shot at me eh? it wasnt bad enough you banned me on the third day i was here, and now you take cheap shots at me eh? sale upar walla dekh raha hai! you ll have hell to pay when you meet your maker... i will be laughing my azz off!

aww... thanks... take a cheap shot at me eh? it wasnt bad enough you banned me on the third day i was here, and now you take cheap shots at me eh? sale upar walla dekh raha hai! you ll have hell to pay when you meet your maker... i will be laughing my azz off!
It wasn't any shot at all, you are way too sensitive man...You're topic was a fresh one, thus the line. The Maker - Well, he owes me a lot and u can laugh from Hell then P.S You continue to use personal attacks on other members, kindly tone it down and lets watch cricket

seriously...it's best to break up with your non-cricket watching significant other BEFORE the WC starts :hic:
:lmao: :lmao: or a notice, " I regret to inform I won't be able to see you for a month, our love it eternal but its the World Cup...."

Guys, lets put all that energy in the sport we love so much Its the World Cup guys, lets get movin.. Forget about North, South and your GF problems ITS CRICKET TIME :hmph: It time for booze, anger, excitment, bitching, sorry-excuses, stats, highlights, comparisons, less-sleep, nightmares and all that jazzzzz
BF problems chalega kya? :hic:

THX, its high time, u stop whining like a biyatch :hic: . How long are u gonna keep going on & on about this token 2 day ban, which u circumvented the next minute by a duplicate id ? If u find it miserable to post here after that ban, am sure we can fix that permanently :hic: Its apparent u have never posted on other forums before. And its not like u were totally innocent either. The bottomline is you were new at that time, relatively unestablished & u abused an established poster, hence rajeev enforced a token 2 day ban, to show that it wasnt acceptable. Just get over it & move on.

In other words, are you single again :lol:

In other words, are you single again :lol:
Yup...again. :shrug:

I really don't know how to interpret that smiley' date=' can be only 2 for me impression or depression[/quote'] Tubelight if there was ever one :hic: , now stop recording your highlights and get on the plane to CA :hic: