So Bheem and Kabira are No longer General Discussion Mods?

Birbal3

Re: So Bheem and Kabira are No longer General Discussion Mods? Stop stirring Birbal. They are all mods for alll forums. The display just limits the no. of mods that can be shown. This aint your forum, where u hire & fire mods, based on what they think about Ganguly. For eg: For cricket multimedia the below mods are displayed: Moderators: Bumper, Bheembhai, rajeev But Dhondy & Kabz are very much mods of that forum. Duh!

Re: So Bheem and Kabira are No longer General Discussion Mods? Birbal..your comment shows the complex inside you... you may pretend to be neutral and goody goody...but inside your heart..you want this forum to fail..which is never gonna happen in your life time... though we welcome your posts on cricket and general topics...but instead of the Mods here..you should worry about the members of your forum... inspite of the WC fever...this site is not in the top ten sites * Top 10 sites yesterday * Wolves * Ferrari 1 * Unofficial Spurs * TyneTalk * Unofficial Leeds United * BathRugbyEre.co.uk * ComeAllWithin.co.uk * ComeOnYouSaints.com * SaleRugby.co.uk * The Craic www.londonirish.org * Top 10 sites this month * Unofficial Spurs * Wolves * Ferrari 1 * ComeAllWithin.co.uk * BathRugbyEre.co.uk * TyneTalk * ComeOnYouSaints.com * Unofficial Leeds United * The Stomp * The Craic www.londonirish.org what a pity...a site which used to be the top most site almost daily..when we were there..is now no where seen among the month list ... first get your house in order... i am telling you..get rid of Anal...Beedi...and chowkidaar...and some normalcy will return again..else..its already in deep $hit..

Re: So Bheem and Kabira are No longer General Discussion Mods?

i am telling you..get rid of Anal...Beedi...and chowkidaar...and some normalcy will return again..else..its already in deep $hit..
ok i see some history in here..... I came across those names in some other thread also.. the whole buildup stirsup my inquistiveness... mebe someone of u who went thru tht history may do a ( a short r long one)writeup on this so tht newcomers like me know what happnd and how this ICF site came to life.. ( i guess thts one of the reason for this new ICF) read somewhere in this forum tht there was an old ICF.. care to enlighten??

Re: So Bheem and Kabira are No longer General Discussion Mods? THX, zubin - you guys can find all you need to know by trawling through the archives of this forum. The archives can be found HERE. The reasons for the inception of this forum can be found in the October and November sections. There is quite a bit of material on there, so i'll just redirect you to this one link which sums up the whole situation; --> I have logged out of ICF for good

THX made a similar request. I have one or two. I need the permission of other mods to post them.
This is your forum Dhondy, post what u see u fit, u dont need anyone's permission. I personally wouldnt want to give anyone unnecessary publicity.

Re: So Bheem and Kabira are No longer General Discussion Mods? Arre Bhai, did you think I would post serious accounts of what happened? These are spoofs, the sort GIB used to enjoy. But yes, there is a time & place for everything, and maybe their time has passed.

Re: So Bheem and Kabira are No longer General Discussion Mods? The forum order is rearranged and not jumbled. It was thought all cricket related stuff should show at the top i.e Cricket Discussions, Cricket Multimedia. Then the other sports was drafted as that holds fair bit of importance for this website although not as much as cricket related stuff. General discussions and Funny ones follow the rest as they are of least importance in the context of this website. As for mods, they aren't really just moderators all these fellas. Everyone has access to everything and not just the forums. They can even log in to the server and make changes to it. All of them have site administrator rights and the naming such as "moderators" is only a namesake. As for changes in the mod list at every level of the forums are concerned, we wanted to keep the list to no more than say about 3 and the result is what you have right now. It doesn't mean say Bheem or Kabira can't moderate this forums, they can delete posts, ban users and every other thing that Dhondy or Bumper can do.

Arre Bhai, did you think I would post serious accounts of what happened? These are spoofs, the sort GIB used to enjoy. But yes, there is a time & place for everything, and maybe their time has passed.
Haha, would love to see some blast from the past
i am telling you..get rid of Anal...Beedi...and chowkidaar...and some normalcy will return again..else..its already in deep $hit..
Geez, u are wicked GIB, u are asking him to get rid of his entire member base :hic:

slick way to silence dissent
You must be good at politics or you love gossiping. Quite a way to express something as trivial as this. What's in your mind Birbal?

Re: So Bheem and Kabira are No longer General Discussion Mods? You are right Bumps, we have moved on. These threads are just a distraction, but I can't see anyone getting too excited about it, so we'll let it stay. Mentions of the old place bore me, to be honest. In an arena that was the stomping ground for proud Indians, a portal where India's enemies dare not tread for fear of being taken apart, hyenas from across the border furtively move around now, biting at anybody in their way, tearing the last vestiges of the green and saffron flag to shreds. Nobody cares any more. The ICF is dead. Long live the ICF.

Mentions of the old place bore me, to be honest. In an arena that was the stomping ground for proud Indians, a portal where India's enemies dare not tread for fear of being taken apart, hyenas from across the border furtively move around now, biting at anybody in their way, tearing the last vestiges of the green and saffron flag to shreds. Nobody cares any more. The ICF is dead. Long live the ICF.
:wtg: