A must see "300"

zubinpepsi

This movie 300 is about the Battle of Thermopylae fought between one million persians and a mere 300 spartan.. Hence the movie name 300 came from this spartan nos... for more details abt the history http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Thermopylae This movie seem to be an excellent war movie and theres so much hype on this movie... u gotta see the movie trailers.. its simple awesome... splendid... for soundtracks, trailer check out http://300themovie.warnerbros.com/ the music, visualizations everything is superb... "Spartans , ready your breakfast and eat hearty, for tonight we dine in HELL" simply superb...quite inspiring one.... I have been lookin forward to this movie for quite sometime... the rating was once 9.9 in IMDB ..... its now stands at 8.4 its getting released on 21st March in europe..I have booked the tickets on on 21st.. im very very excited to see this movie... Anyone has seen it?? wat do ya think abt this movie? any comments??

Re: A must see "300" Guys if you liked 300, then try "The Host". its a korean movie being released in the west and its Godzilla meets War of the Worlds with the occassional humor. and then the greatest movie of the year "Transformers" i so hope michael bay does not let me down!

Re: A must see "300" ermm...... this movie is based on the comic book and loosely based on the history.....so before some history buff starts insulting this movie keep that in mind. Unfortunately the movie is being released here in April so i have to wait till the entire world watches it.....its very frustrating but oh well....i'm buying tickets for the first show. Can't wait.

Re: A must see "300"

ermm...... this movie is based on the comic book and loosely based on the history.....so before some history buff starts insulting this movie keep that in mind. Unfortunately the movie is being released here in April so i have to wait till the entire world watches it.....its very frustrating but oh well....i'm buying tickets for the first show. Can't wait.
actually its not that much of a stretch. in reality, there were not just 300, but another 600 thebians and a few hundred other, yet they did not number more than a thousand and the persian army was well over 20000, possibly around 50,000. but no where near the one million!

Re: A must see "300"

Not my kind of movie. I like action & all but in this movie there seems to be lot of MEN & NO women ( :mad: ) - so NO go for me. I loved Sin City though from Frank Miller. Want to see it again. Great movie.
dude ur wrong abt tht.. though the movie is almost full of men , there r some sizzlin sensual moments ( love making n a lesbo action) as well.. watch the trailer, u ll know.. but who knows, those might be less than a min in a 2hr 17mins movie.. dont know whether tht ll satisfy ur sensual taste buds... :hic: