WC 2010 Sweepstakes

Gunner_Mania

hey gm , even if he makes 32 entries, it will cost him 32M and in end he will get only 15 M as prize money so wont he be the loser after all ?
I will have the prizes for second and third too :aetsch: But i was kidding, i would have stopped if i had got Brazil first :)

G_M don't accept the stakes now via donation, Ask some mods to fix it with a bigger amount, because u will be getting the stakes at 5 % tax, and u will have to return 30 Millions in full. Revised prizes Entry Fees : 5 million Prize for first : 75 Million Second : 50 Million Third : 25 Million G_M : 10 Million for his efforts :D

G_M don't accept the stakes now via donation, Ask some mods to fix it with a bigger amount, because u will be getting the stakes at 5 % tax, and u will have to return 30 Millions in full. Revised prizes Entry Fees : 5 million Prize for first : 75 Million Second : 50 Million Third : 25 Million G_M : 10 Million for his efforts :D
Good idea, but I don't know which Mods can do it the betting mods?

Good idea' date=' but I don't know which Mods can do it the betting mods?[/quote']
gm lite le yaar its just a normal competition isme bhii paise ke piiche mat pado let it be fun
I'm with b555 on this. Lets not complicate things. Any ways it's little too late to have a bigger participation given tomorrow's the deadline.