Robert Green..

Sooda

Guest Hiten.

What a ****ing piss take. There is absolutely no excuse for such howler. :wall: This is as good as a win for the americans :mad:

Team-mates backs Green.. Lampard said: "It was unfortunate. These balls are moving about. I don't know how much the ball moved. "We were disappointed for Greeny because we are a team and we win, lose and draw as a team. "It is unfortunate for keepers, They are the last line and, when they make a bit of a boob, it gets picked out. "But no-one will be pointing the finger. He made a good save in the second half as well (from Jozy Altidore). "I think he has got the character to bounce back. You are playing in the World Cup so you have to have character because it doesn't always go your way. "Greeny will have that. I hope so. He is a very good professional. He will work hard and keep going." Carragher, who replaced an injured Ledley King at half-time also had words of sympathy for Green. "You feel for Robert Green. We've all been playing football a long time. We've all made big mistakes. "Everyone of the players on the pitch has made a mistake like that. "Everyone knows what he is going through. We will all get behind him because it is a team thing, a squad thing."
So it's not going to be easy for goalkeepers.Hopefully one such blunder from Julio Cesar :pray:

The web has reacted to Robert Green's catastrophic error with typical sympathy. A few of them... * If only John Terry had lived next door to Robert Green's missus... * All these Rob Green jokes are getting out of hand. In fact they're crossing the line... * Steven Gerrard said: "The whole team is behind Rob Green." With hindsight, that's a good place to stand. * Robert Green - a joke even Americans can understand. * My computer's got the Robert Green virus. It can't save anything. * Just bought a Robert Green condom. Extra slippery and you're guaranteed not to catch anything. * Rob Green has injured himself. Apparently, he put his head in his hands and immediately kneed himself in the face. * What's the difference between a botanist with the flu and the England goalkeeper? One has Green fingers and can catch a cold... * Before he got into football, Robert Green was a bus driver. But he got fired because he couldn't make any stops. * I'm Robert Green and cleaning Windows is my next idea... :)

This is from the international friendly between China and France. It wasn't a special free-kick by any means.From what we have seen so far,these Jabulani balls are a nightmare for goalies and no wonder most of the top goalkeepers expressed concern even before the WC started! wYNxRBA0xbI