Top 5 patriotic movies

theguyinallblue

Name your personal 5 movies which feels your heart with pride and gives a sense of patriotism.. Mine are 1. Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose ...a forgotten hero ( can't remember any othe movie made on this great LEADER... chutiya congressi..harami saale ek Bharat ratn bhi nahi de sake...and just for this reason i will never vote for Congress) 2. Shaheed Bhagat Singh...( Ajay Devgan wala).... always brings tears in my eyes..whenever i watch it.. 3. Border sirf naam hi kaphi hai.. 4. Lagaan Aamir khan at his very best 5. Sarfarosh Aamit at it again...

Re: Top 5 patriotic movies Didn't like lagan much to be honest. Trivialized the struggle for freedom imo. If only any part of india could achieve independence by winning a cricket match with all possible exciting cliches of the game happening in that match, you have to wonder why others didn't think of it. Not to mention it was just too long, about 4 hours IIRC.

Re: Top 5 patriotic movies

can some one hate their mother because she is not beautiful??
Maybe Kamral Akmal does - not because his mother is actually not beautiful - because he is ugly as a skunk! :doh:

Re: Top 5 patriotic movies my favourites is The legend of Bhagat Singh (Ajay devgan one) tumhari rani bhi hamare yahan se churaya heera apne taaj main pehenti hai....CHORRRRR and nothing can beat the songs , desh mere desh mere and Pagdi sambhaal jatta

Re: Top 5 patriotic movies Haqeeqat is my favourite by far. Technically excellent for its time and budget. Focusses on a lot of different aspects of war and the music is just terrific. Mother India was really well made as well. Among the recent ones, Lakshya was very good. To be honest cant think of 2 more to complete my list.

Re: Top 5 patriotic movies lagaan was more of a fiction story.. fairy tale type.. for me its.. karma -- songs were the best parts.. , bhagat singh - the best part was when jailor slaps rajguru twice and then rajguru slaps him back...