World Cup Day 6 - South Africa v Uruguay, Honduras v Chile, Fabregas v Switzerland

b555

Spain for their possession and beautiful ball play has nothing to show going in to break. Very few shots on target and their strikers never really threatened Swiss goal:( David Villa was awful till the last few moments of the half.Can see Torres replacing him quickly in the 2nd half.

:fail: Aus played against Germans and lost 4-0 BTW I was saying that about the Tonty Tonty World Cup.I thaught you would have understood but hey thats what we can expect from a KayGayR fan :hehe:
:cantstop: This is a Football Match thread and expecting me to assume about Cricket can only be Expected from Mumbai Lundian Fans :hehe:

:cantstop: This is a Football Match thread and expecting me to assume about Cricket can only be Expected from Mumbai Lundian Fans :hehe:
LOL.You don't understand a simple comparison, i said "Aussies were favourites" with that you could have understood that i am talking cricket and not football :hehe:

Argentina coach Diego Maradona: "Pele has to go back to the museum. Regarding Michel Platini, I always had a very distant relationship with him - hello and goodbye. We know how the French are and Platini is French and he thinks of himself as being more than the rest of the world. I've never paid him any attention and I won't do it now."

LOL.You don't understand a simple comparison' date=' i said "Aussies were favourites" with that you could have understood that i am talking cricket and not football :hehe:[/quote'] Anyways, my Opinion is that how can people consider Teams like England , France, Italy favs. Hardly their players are in form. Same goes for Brazil. But they have tradition of doing well and wining WCs.

Argentina coach Diego Maradona: "Pele has to go back to the museum. Regarding Michel Platini, I always had a very distant relationship with him - hello and goodbye. We know how the French are and Platini is French and he thinks of himself as being more than the rest of the world. I've never paid him any attention and I won't do it now."
Being the number one Cheater in the history of Sports rings a bell MR Diego?:winky:

Anyways' date=' my Opinion is that how can people consider Teams like England , France, Italy favs. Hardly their players are in form. Same goes for Brazil. But they have tradition of doing well and wining WCs.[/quote'] England are always favourites just like India are in Cricket at the beginning of WC tournaments. and Swiss score