anyone for Sanjaya?

soma

If you watch (I don't) American Idol, you would know who Sanjaya is. This kid is half-indian(half-italian) is a cult figure in Americal Idol viewers. This kid is not that good, but Howard Stern and http://votefortheworst.com/ site are trying to keep this kid in the competition to just spoof the AI contest itself. I came to know about him from the SNL last night. I will give my support for the kid just for fun to keep him in the contest. Support Sanjaya (if you can)! Screw American Idol ! It is fun.

Re: anyone for Sanjaya? I don't watch American Idol at all (although my friends are all obsessed with it) and I saw a couple of his performances...he sucksss!! How he got this far into the competition is beyond me lol

Guest dada_rocks

Re: anyone for Sanjaya? ths is not te first time that the partisan voting is on so why shy away go ahead vote for the kid.

Re: anyone for Sanjaya? I feel bad for him. But he should exit, ... ... AND SOON! South Asians are getting a bad name just cause of him. Newest urban myth: the American South Asian community is banding together to keep him alive in the show. Sanjaya, ... ... I'm sorry ... you suck ... ... please leave.

Re: anyone for Sanjaya?

I feel bad for him. But he should exit, ... ... AND SOON! South Asians are getting a bad name just cause of him. Newest urban myth: the American South Asian community is banding together to keep him alive in the show. Sanjaya, ... ... I'm sorry ... you suck ... ... please leave.
I agree he sucks! But it is not his fault to be in his position. In fact, he is doing his best (or worst) to get himself out of the competition. His exit is not in hands, and it is upto his supporters. I give a sh*t about the American Idol. However, I will keep voting for Sanjaya. I am happy I piss off some AI fans every week. :hic: