World Cup Day 7 - Messi V Korea,Greece v Nigeria, Abu Diaby (France) V Carlos Vela (Mexico)

Gunner_Mania

Argentina v South Korea - Koreans were impressive against a poor Greece team but with Messi in irrepressible form, they may find Argentina too hot to handle. prediction: An easy victory for Argentina on the cards. Only the margin of victory remains to be seen :) Greece v Nigeria - Both teams lost their opening games but Nigeria at least put up a fight against one of the favorites, Argentina whereas Greeks surrendered meekly to Koreans, when they were supposed to earn a point if not three against them. Prediction: A Nigerian victory with a 2-0 margin France v Mexico - After drawing their opening game this is a must win game for both teams if they are to seize an advantage in the race to reach the second round. Prediction: Another draw. France :hehe: G_M, you beat me to it :(

:fear: :emc: I wish Argentina loses. :finger: :D
Heinze :laugh:
But France , Evra :icflove:
:nono: Henry, Diaby, Clichy, Nasri, Sagna, Vieira, Gallas, Pires, Petit, Wiltord, Anelka and finally the Professori "Wenger" :ahil::ahil::ahil:

Heinze :laugh::nono: Henry, Diaby, Clichy, Nasri, Sagna, Vieira, Gallas, Pires, Petit, Wiltord, Anelka and finally the Professori "Wenger" :ahil::ahil::ahil:
We dont care about Backstabbers.:cool: I liked France but these days evn England can say we play less defensive than France :((