Barclays Premier League 2010-11

Gunner_Mania

Barclays Premier League 2010-11  

1. 1.

Blues beetches :aha: #1 Benayoun #2 #3 #4 Still few more spots left for signings for blues.
Soon to be :aha: #1 Benayoun #2 Khideria(germany) #3 Torres/Aguero #4 Manires(brazil) :pray: Blues will easily defend their crown if they get at least 3 of the four players listed. :finger:

Guest Hiten.
lol' date=' no! He is sensible! :cantstop:[/quote'] :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

We were thinking about appointing Il Pea :D Where is the little rascal these days?
I am in Mysore on an official visit while he is at Chennai. It will take him min. two weeks to come online, that's unless he steals a lappy or gets his lazy ass to a cyber cafe.
lol' date=' no! He is sensible! :cantstop:[/quote'] :(

I am really worried about the lack of tried and tested signings by United. Last season, they were very lucky to finish so close to Chelsea in spite of losing seven matches (the most in their PL history) and that was mainly due to Chelsea's own problems with a new coach on board, injuries to main players, etc. and the form of Wayne Rooney, but I can't see Chelsea struggling again and WR to continue with his impeccable form. SAF has virtually done nothing(the jury is still out on Chris Smalling) to fix the problem he had to face in the absence of Vidic and Rio (remember Carrick/Fletch had to play as CBs at one point of time) and all we hear now is that Vidic is likely to make a move to Camp Nou. If that happens and if Utd done sign a quality defender (Rio is aging too), they can kiss the PL good-bye. With the current squad, Man Utd will do well to finish in top three, let alone win the championship. I don't have high expectations of them doing well in the UCL too. A spot in the semis would do for me.

The transfer season for all practical purposes will only start after the World Cup in a World cup year atleast for the big clubs. As for Manchester United, if you haven't seen this then watch this FtwCAc1PFDI QFw5ffQg9EE&feature=related UZfM86RPacA&feature=related

The transfer season for all practical purposes will only start after the World Cup in a World cup year atleast for the big clubs. As for Manchester United, if you haven't seen this then watch this
Nope, that is not how it usually works. They tend to poach their "targets" well before the world cup kicks off for the fear of influx in the players' price tag on account of a good cup showing.David Villa, Javier Hernandez? Of course, if your club is owned by a Russian or an Arab oil billionaire, you can afford to wait and watch the proceedings as they unfold.