Barclays Premier League 2010-11

Gunner_Mania

Barclays Premier League 2010-11  

1. 1.

Guest Hiten.
Minnow bashers continues their awesome form :yay::yay:
IF and ONLY IF your team could bash a minnow :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Arne't you glad Burnley's relegated ? :giggle: JOY OF SIX :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Guest Hiten.

We're more than just a number (HEY HEY HEY) We doubt you'll find another (HEY HEY HEY) So every single summer (HEY HEY HEY) We be the one your remember :aha: :aha: :aha: :aha:

Zidane regrets never lining up with Manchester United ace Paul Scholes

Zinedine Zidane has hailed Paul Scholes as 'the complete footballer', and admitted that he regrets never having played alongside the evergreen Manchester United midfielder. France legend Zidane revealed that Scholes ranked among the toughest opponents he had faced during his illustrious career and praised the 35-year old Englishman for still performing at the highest level. Scholes turned down the chance to come out of international retirement at this summer's World Cup but Fabio Capello is understood to be considering making another offer to Scholes to play in England's Euro 2012 qualifiers. Enduring brilliance: Manchester United's veteran midfielder Paul Scholes (left) And Zidane, who himself returned from the wilderness to lead France to the 2006 World Cup final, believes it is no wonder that Capello wants Scholes to rejoin the Three Lions. 'It's only natural to want to select your best players and there is no doubt for me that Paul Scholes is still in a class of his own,' the former Real Madrid and Juventus midfielder told The Mirror. 'He's almost untouchable in what he does. I never tire of watching him play. 'You rarely come across the complete footballer, but Scholes is as close to it as you can get. 'One of my regrets is that the opportunity to play alongside him never presented itself during my career.' Magnifique: Zidane has praised former opponent Scholes, but many rate the former France midfielder as among the finest footballers of all time Zidane added: 'He was an extremely tough opponent to play against. You didn't get any time on the ball when he was around. He would close you down and make your life terribly uncomfortable. 'He is the type of player you want on your side, not in opposition because he could do so much damage. 'He is very gifted. He makes the game look easy because he's so much natural ability.' Zidane did, however, sympathise with Scholes for the brief period of time Capello had given him to decide whether to end his six-year international exile. 'Life is full of regrets, but it doesn't pay to look back. When I returned I was given lots of time to consider my position. I'm not sure he was afforded the same luxury,' he said. Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1305187/Zinedine-Zidane-hails-Paul-Scholes-regrets-lining-Manchester-United-ace.html?ito=feeds-newsxml#ixzz0xLCZ5AU4
Source :hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail: Haters. :finger:

IF and ONLY IF your team could bash a minnow :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Arne't you glad Burnley's relegated ? :giggle: JOY OF SIX :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:
Such is your players' "hunger" they would have celebrated JOY OF SIX with plenty of 69's :winky: