Barclays Premier League 2010-11

Gunner_Mania

Barclays Premier League 2010-11  

1. 1.

Looks like Sir Alex agrees with me:--D
wtf? :hysterical::hysterical: There’s no doubting that he’s in something of a trough at the moment and it's his off field activities that mainly contributed to his downfall. Rooney's a quality player..he'll bounce back shortly :two_thumbs_up: ps: not sure he will be doing it with United :((

wtf? :hysterical::hysterical: There’s no doubting that he’s in something of a trough at the moment and it's his off field activities that mainly contributed to his downfall. Rooney's a quality player..he'll bounce back shortly :two_thumbs_up: ps: not sure he will be doing it with United :((
++ GGMU.

Liverpool need a new manager. Roy has done nothing so far and I can't see us getting better under him.He'll only make things worse.Even those who were supporting him have now turned against him.There's no reason to give him more time,8 matches have been played and he's turned us into a relegation battling team.I want him to be sacked and new manager to be appointed asap.

Liverpool need a new manager. Roy has done nothing so far and I can't see us getting better under him.He'll only make things worse.Even those who were supporting him have now turned against him.There's no reason to give him more time,8 matches have been played and he's turned us into a relegation battling team.I want him to be sacked and new manager to be appointed asap.
Who? Doesnt matter who comes in,if the players don't perform, nothing can be done. Lets face it half the players there at the mo are average and below.

Who? Doesnt matter who comes in' date='if the players don't perform, nothing can be done. Lets face it half the players there at the mo are average and below.[/quote'] Kenny Dalgish.The man is a liverpool through and through.The best thing about appointing king kenny would be unlike Roy,he knows what liverpool is all about and what it means to be a liverpool manager because it seems Roy still thinks he is managing fulham and has that mid table manager menatality.With not many options available,it would be a wise decision to be appoint King kenny as our manager.He has managed us once before and we've done quite well under him.Hopefully he is the man to turn things around for us. About average squad-Word is that we are set to get 30mil for january transfer window from our new owners.I hope we'll bring in some quality players to strengthen up the squad. New manager and some new signings is exactly what we need at the moment.

Kenny Dalgish.The man is a liverpool through and through.The best thing about appointing king kenny would be unlike Roy,he knows what liverpool is all about and what it means to be a liverpool manager because it seems Roy still thinks he is managing fulham and has that mid table manager menatality.With not many options available,it would be a wise decision to be appoint King kenny as our manager.He has managed us once before and we've done quite well under him.Hopefully he is the man to turn things around for us. About average squad-Word is that we are set to get 30mil for january transfer window from our new owners.I hope we'll bring in some quality players to strengthen up the squad. New manager and some new signings is exactly what we need at the moment.
I agree with KT. Yes King Kenny is Liverpool through and through, but he has been out of management for 10 years. Just like every other sport, football has moved on in 10 years. There is no guarantee that King Kenny will wave a magic wand and everything will return to normal at Liverpool. Liverpool may get 30 mill for the January transfer, but word is also that Torres and Reina want to move out. How much more longer will Gerrard & Carragher keep propping up Liverpool. Its time Liverpool fans realised that Rafa has truly shafted them. They will have to endure atleast a couple of seasons at the minimum of rebuild. NESV or King Daglish or any other manager is not going to walk in and take them to the top 4 within this season or the next. Before Liverpool get in new players, they have to shed lots of extra baggage and passengers.