WC Day 8: Germany v Serbia, Slovenia v USA, Rooney v Algeria

SachDan

guys, let's make it a bit more interesting. Post your predictions with scorelines Germany v Serbia, 2-0 Slovenia v USA, 0-0 Rooney v Algeria 0-1 And we setup a points system for each game as follows: Correct Outcome : 1 point Correct Scoreline : 1 point For example say I predicted Germany vs Serbia as 2-0 and the correct result for the game is 3-1 in favor of Germany, then I would get 1 point for the correct outcome(German win) and 0 points for the scoreline. Let's tally up the points at the end of Day 8 :D

guys, let's make it a bit more interesting. Post your predictions with scorelines Germany v Serbia, 2-0 Slovenia v USA, 0-0 Rooney v Algeria 0-1 And we setup a points system for each game as follows: Correct Outcome : 1 point Correct Scoreline : 1 point For example say I predicted Germany vs Serbia as 2-0 and the correct result for the game is 3-1 in favor of Germany, then I would get 1 point for the correct outcome(German win) and 0 points for the scoreline. Let's tally up the points at the end of Day 8 :D
Germany v Serbia, 4-0 Slovenia v USA, 1-2 Rooney v Algeria 3-1

The most over rated team in the world *giggle*
If you are talking about England. Rate them at your own cost! *giggle* On current form hardly English players ar "in form". So going by soccer knowledge i never rated them coming into this WC.