WC Day 8: Germany v Serbia, Slovenia v USA, Rooney v Algeria

SachDan

These referees are killing the joy of World Cup. Even the slightest of tackles are presented with cards and they are seeing fouls everywhere which no else sees! Question is are they trying to be strict on their own or after straight instructions from FIFA? :dontknow:

Believe me I'm gonna put cotton in my ears once I'm out of the theatre..these Arabs are crazy about football..even though i understands their language in bits n pieces only, I'll be still able to guess the result especially since most of them are supporting Algeria (you know why) this time around. Just checked..to make it even worse,one of the cinemas over there is showing WC live :( btw still waiting :winky:
lol, I think it would be very hard to dismiss all the buzz around the game result. Good luck :giggle:

These referees are killing the joy of World Cup. Even the slightest of tackles are presented with cards and they are seeing fouls everywhere which no else sees! Question is are they trying to be strict on their own or after straight instructions from FIFA? :dontknow:
:dito: Things got especially ridiculous in the two games today.

^ That goal had nothing to do with offside. There were atleast 8-9 fouls in the 18 yard area' date=' and it was pretty much the Slovenian's who were all over the Americans' Don't knowwhat that mofo referee saw to call a foul and disallow the goal :mad:[/quote'] ok.people are giving me conflicting info.that would have been a great comeback if they had won.

Ok, back to the topic then, Germany :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
Over here there are only two group of supporters. One is Brazil and Another is Argentina. Here people dont consider other comepeting nations as Football teams! :((

Over here there are only two group of supporters. One is Brazil and Another is Argentina. Here people dont consider other comepeting nations as Football teams! :((
What a lousy excuse :hysterical: Well other than Ingerland, all other countries are considered worthy teams to support :laugh: