Any good free webhosting site??

veer

Re: Any good free webhosting site??

I used it only for a while but it was working fine at that time' date=' they also supported ftp IIRC.[/quote'] yeahhh i am using ws_ftp but says disk full whenever i try to transfer files een though i have nothing in folder..

Re: Any good free webhosting site?? Veer we can let you host on our website for free no worries. What kind of bandwidth/space are you looking for? You could have something like http://www.veer.indiancricketfans.com or something. Let me know if you want to host it on the ICFans website. In fact that is the next thing we are going to be doing. Letting people have their websites hosted here as sub domains.

Re: Any good free webhosting site?? A little correction, providing sub domains. Do you reckon it is a good thing to do? I think if we offer free website for a few sporting and personal websites we are only going to get more hits don't you reckon S?

Re: Any good free webhosting site?? Ravi boss thanks for the offer.. but it will be bit unsafe. I am arranging bro's wedding and putting many personal info. on web pages so relatives in India can easily access it.. it wont take up much of bandwidth though.. just some spreadsheets and pics etc. let me know if you know any sites.. tried few but so far no success.. by the way .. if you dont mind telling.. are you paying good chunck of money to maintain this site??

Re: Any good free webhosting site??

Ravi boss thanks for the offer.. but it will be bit unsafe. I am arranging bro's wedding and putting many personal info. on web pages so relatives in India can easily access it.. it wont take up much of bandwidth though.. just some spreadsheets and pics etc. let me know if you know any sites.. tried few but so far no success.. by the way .. if you dont mind telling.. are you paying good chunck of money to maintain this site??
No worries mate, I understand. Oh yes we are paying fair bit for the server. No in single or double digits and in US $s :hic: