FIFA WC 2010: Argentina Supporters Thread

Malcolm Merlyn

argentina plays well and all but they play lot of negative type of football as well.. whenever they are up.. and safe they will start diving .. and for that I dont want Argies to win.. I hope they lose against Germany..

argentina plays well and all but they play lot of negative type of football as well.. whenever they are up.. and safe they will start diving .. and for that I dont want Argies to win.. I hope they lose against Germany..
Same here, i dont want them to win as well. They "Play act" a lot. But the team is too good to go home.

Argentina dont have the defence that Brazil have and Brazil dont have the firepower up front that the Argies have. Hopefully they will meet in the finals.
the way Brazil defended Chile I agree Argies doesnt have defence like Brazil but i dont agree with your second point.. Brazil got awesome strikers as well.. Brazil vs Argentina in final would be mouth watering though..

the way Brazil defended Chile I agree Argies doesnt have defence like Brazil but i dont agree with your second point.. Brazil got awesome strikers as well.. Brazil vs Argentina in final would be mouth watering though..
Fabiano is an out and out goal scorer, Kaka & Robinho while brilliant in their own rights do not provide the same amount of goals that Tevez, Messi & Higuain can individually provide. The whole crux of the Argentina game is, you score 2, we will score 3. Brazil on the other hand are clinical.