Is sex overrated?

achilles

Is sex overrated?  

1. 1.

I'm 23 and I hear a lot about the three-letter word from people, some happy with their thing, some frustrated that they don't get any. At this age, I can't blame people for having a one-point agenda at times, i.e., getting laid. I just don't understand the hyped up approach to this issue. How important is it? Is sex overrated?

I'm 23 and I hear a lot about the three-letter word from people, some happy with their thing, some frustrated that they don't get any. At this age, I can't blame people for having a one-point agenda at times, i.e., getting laid. I just don't understand the hyped up approach to this issue. How important is it? Is sex overrated?
Is this a joke? Sex is probably the most beautiful creation of God, gifted to mankind. Any normal person needs it just like he/she needs food, water, etc. It's one thing that without food and water you'll die, whereas without sex you won't. But undoubtedly a sex deprived person will become miserable just like he/she will be without long hours of food or water. P.S. Even gay and lesbian people need sex.

Is this a joke? Sex is probably the most beautiful creation of God' date=' gifted to mankind. Any normal person needs it just like he/she needs food, water, etc. It's one thing that without food and water you'll die, whereas without sex you won't. But undoubtedly a sex deprived person [b']will become miserable just like he/she will be without long hours of food or water. P.S. Even gay and lesbian people need sex.
:cantstop: m tryin to imagine that scene

I'm 23 and a virgin. I'd never go ahead and bang any X, Y or Z just for the sake of losing my virginity or to experience how it feels. In fact I'd wait till marriage, because the Bible tells us so. I know it sounds like I'm being 'holier than thou', but I'd really do my best to follow the Bible's words.

Is this a joke? Sex is probably the most beautiful creation of God, gifted to mankind. Any normal person needs it just like he/she needs food, water, etc. It's one thing that without food and water you'll die, whereas without sex you won't. But undoubtedly a sex deprived person will become miserable just like he/she will be without long hours of food or water. P.S. Even gay and lesbian people need sex.
I'm 23 and a virgin. I'd never go ahead and bang any X' date= Y or Z just for the sake of losing my virginity or to experience how it feels. In fact I'd wait till marriage, because the Bible tells us so. I know it sounds like I'm being 'holier than thou', but I'd really do my best to follow the Bible's words.
Don't you put yourself in a bad position talking about things you have no experience in ?

Guest Gunner

Subah'nallah, this thread is epic. Two virgin boize advising eachother on the beauty of sex. :cantstop::cantstop::cantstop::cantstop::cantstop::cantstop: How many phags do we have on this MB? :cantstop::cantstop::cantstop:

Don't you put yourself in a bad position talking about things you have no experience in ?
I don't need to have experience in it to comment over it. What I said is basic knowledge. We fans keep commenting on Ajit Agarkar irrespective of the fact that none of us have played International cricket.