Is sex overrated?

achilles

Is sex overrated?  

1. 1.

Is this a joke? Sex is probably the most beautiful creation of God, gifted to mankind. Any normal person needs it just like he/she needs food, water, etc. It's one thing that without food and water you'll die, whereas without sex you won't. But undoubtedly a sex deprived person will become miserable just like he/she will be without long hours of food or water. P.S. Even gay and lesbian people need sex.
My question wasn't about needing it or its significance to mankind. I asked a simple question- "Is it overrated?" As for the second part of your comment, a sexually deprived person won't become miserable. You don't seem miserable to me.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
Constructive advice, if any, mighty chuha champion??? :hehe:
Subah'nallah, this thread is epic. Two virgin boize advising eachother on the beauty of sex. :cantstop::cantstop::cantstop::cantstop::cantstop::cantstop: How many phags do we have on this MB? :cantstop::cantstop::cantstop:
Good question. I will investigate.
1st suspect- Gunner :hehe:

sex is always a good thing, and more sex is always a jolly good thing. infact, in the increasing order of satisfaction, here is how the deeds rank: 1. sex with food products 2. sex with yourself 3. sex with others of the same gender if you are hetro (alternately, sex with the opposite gender if you are homo) 4. sex with others of the opposite gender if you are hetro (and thus, sex with the same gender if you are homo) 5. sex with two chicks (home or hetro) 6. sex with a chick/dude and a herbivore 7. sex with a chick/dude and a consenting herbivore 8. sex with two consenting herbivore 9. sex with twins 10. sex with a governor's daughter 11. sex with a governor 12. sex with a governor and her daughter 13. sex with flamy 14. sex with me

I'm 23 and a virgin. I'd never go ahead and bang any X' date=' Y or Z just for the sake of losing my virginity or to experience how it feels. In fact I'd wait till marriage, because the Bible tells us so. I know it sounds like I'm being 'holier than thou', but I'd really do my best to follow the Bible's words.[/quote'] i started baning x y and z around the time i was 18. i regret having waited (or rather having to wait) so long..

As for the second part of your comment' date=' a sexually deprived person won't become miserable. You don't seem miserable to me.[/quote'] I'm sure I'll be miserable if I have to stay without it for my entire life. Heck I'm sure I'll be miserable if I have to stay away from it after I'm 28 or so.

sex is always a good thing, and more sex is always a jolly good thing. infact, in the increasing order of satisfaction, here is how the deeds rank: 1. sex with food products 2. sex with yourself 3. sex with others of the same gender if you are hetro (alternately, sex with the opposite gender if you are homo) 4. sex with others of the opposite gender if you are hetro (and thus, sex with the same gender if you are homo) 5. sex with two chicks (home or hetro) 6. sex with a chick/dude and a herbivore 7. sex with a chick/dude and a consenting herbivore 8. sex with two consenting herbivore 9. sex with twins 10. sex with a governor's daughter 11. sex with a governor 12. sex with a governor and her daughter 13. sex with flamy 14. sex with me
:hysterical: You seem to be Flamy Part II :hysterical:

Let's put 13 + 14 together for a 69 :woot: We'll get a 96 :woot:

I don't need to have experience in it to comment over it. What I said is basic knowledge. We fans keep commenting on Ajit Agarkar irrespective of the fact that none of us have played International cricket.
i will give you a hint. Its definitely not the haloed, 'brings two like minded soul together', 'God's most wonderful creation', thing you imagine

i'll come back to this one when the rest of you have lost ur virginity! :giggle: but to answer the question no it isnt overrated at all! its what gels a relationship together and if 10 yrs later it still feels good then you know you've got it right! :icflove:

but to answer the question no it isnt overrated at all! its what gels a relationship together and if 10 yrs later it still feels good then you know you've got it right! :icflove:
:two_thumbs_up: Spoken like a master.