Is sex overrated?

achilles

Is sex overrated?  

1. 1.

nothing in the wider context but in my case marriage was the start of it so for me in particular it has alot to do with it!! Lets just say i was "relieved" once i got married! :giggles:
so u took the desi option to get relieved. loser. :hehe:

so u took the desi option to get relieved. loser. :hehe:
ok let me re phrase that for your likkle mind! i was pleasantly surprised! whats every womans worse "arranged marriage" nightmare? finding out the man u married is a wee bit small!! thankfully i was relieved!!

ok let me re phrase that for your likkle mind! i was pleasantly surprised! whats every womans worse "arranged marriage" nightmare? finding out the man u married is a wee bit small!! thankfully i was relieved!!
:doh: we are talking abt totally different things :/

(15:26:09) i am interested in her "non" traditional suhaag raat :hmmm: (15:26:15) how to get details? :hmmm: (15:26:46) i guess flamy will wiggle it outa her :woot: (15:26:48) lal, just ask :hehe: (15:28:31) i wont do ur dutty work for u :finger: (15:29:08) oh flamy..ur so smart n handsome... :D (15:29:30) :hmmm: (15:29:35) u do the paralytic dance very well.... u are so very inteliigent...O flamy :D (15:29:57) :hmmm: (15:30:08) O thy great flame master of heaven n hell...please het me the info :embarassed: (15:31:22) i dont bend to abooze :mad: (15:31:37) aha :hmmm: (15:31:57) u ass lickin drunk son of a beetch.... get me the info sucker :mad:

And men are blamed for being worried about physical traits. Was this indeed the thing you were worried about most while getting into a marriage? Are you always this shallow?

And men are blamed for being worried about physical traits. Was this indeed the thing you were worried about most while getting into a marriage? Are you always this shallow?
I told you man. Size matters :yes: