Is sex overrated?

achilles

Is sex overrated?  

1. 1.

People spend most of their lives wanting more sex, better sex, deeper sex. Sex is probably the main reason that people don't really open to God - typical sex, that is. The Great One is always present, alive as everything, as everyone. But people are contracting into sexual hope, into their ideas about sex, wanting more romance, more emotional connection, more passion. Most people never f u c k in their lives. Not really. Most men are satisfied with a quick squirt. And most women are fine with feeling loved, feeling adored. Women want to be adored by a man, and men want their dicks treated like they were God. But unless you open to the Great One, sex is nothing but bondage. This place is about f u c k. This human realm, we are all fighting for something, but for most people it's about sex.You know what I mean by sex, don't you? The whole damn thing. It's not just pussy and dik. It's homes and children and security and comfort. It's jealousy and loneliness and hope. It's time itself. Everyone wants to get laid. Really laid. Some seek it through making money, or having a family, or achieving power or fame. But it's f u c k they want. F U C K. To be smithereened in bliss, opened beyond all limits, loved absolutely, to give themselves completely - to infinity. F u c k. God is F U C K. From Wild Nights by David Deida

ehrm..you're not the one capable of feeling the 4 and 8 incher inside of you to compare (unless u are a girl' date=' but i assuming you arent), so i think the cricketgirls opinion from real life experience and by having female genes and all, has more credibility than the internet-based knowledge you have gathered from watching chinky pr0n and having no sex with females[/quote'] How is cricketgirl's opinion valid when by her own claims, she has ONLY had sex with ONE man? Unless one has really experienced all kinds of sizes to compare, how can u tell by experience? Even then one person's opinion wouldnt count as facts. Your post is a perfect response to the OP. If we had to compare any other functioning organ of our body, we would go by our doctors words and not by 'feeling'. you cant 'feel' that your heart is not working the way it is because it has a blockage. If all your life you had a flat heel, you cant 'feel' it, but your doctor will confirm it. i dont know why sex is treated as soemthing mystical and different. The opinions i stated is shared across by all doctors including female ones As for my personal experiences, thats neither here not there and not something I would wanna share. Except the fact that I have had my fair share of girls and am happily married for the last 3 years

I read about an article the other day, there are couples who live w/o intercourse..this is like medical issues or both not interested but they satisfy each other by different methods. I think there was a website for such thing too but had a weird name

I read about an article the other day' date=' there are couples who live w/o intercourse..this is like medical issues or both not interested but they satisfy each other by different methods. I think there was a website for such thing too but had a weird name[/quote'] asexuals

I read about an article the other day' date=' there are couples who live w/o intercourse..this is like medical issues or both not interested but they satisfy each other by different methods. I think there was a website for such thing too but had a weird name[/quote'] Very true, if a couple is really in love then they wont find it too difficult to live with each other without having sex if its due to medical reasons. There was a survey in Aus and most married people had sex once a week at the most and this is for people in their 30s. I guess it depends on the phase of life but like I mentioned above sex does not always mean love and love does not always need sex.

sex is always a good thing, and more sex is always a jolly good thing. infact, in the increasing order of satisfaction, here is how the deeds rank: 1. sex with food products 2. sex with yourself 3. sex with others of the same gender if you are hetro (alternately, sex with the opposite gender if you are homo) 4. sex with others of the opposite gender if you are hetro (and thus, sex with the same gender if you are homo) 5. sex with two chicks (home or hetro) 6. sex with a chick/dude and a herbivore 7. sex with a chick/dude and a consenting herbivore 8. sex with two consenting herbivore 9. sex with twins 10. sex with a governor's daughter 11. sex with a governor 12. sex with a governor and her daughter 13. sex with flamy 14. sex with me
WTF?! :cantstop:

What a thread.. Kudos to key players - OP, CG, MTC, Flamy.. just the kind of timepass I needed while waiting for the match to begin. "My Two Cent"-imeters :hysterical: :hysterical::hysterical: they way he was defending size does not matter, it was just matter of time someone commented that.....what he was defending is accepted fact, but epic lulz material in the context of the thread.

I'm sure some people will agree that it is overrated. Especially if it's forced on you' date=' like it was on the pakis today.[/quote'] I agree. It never felt better then july/aug last year and last couple of weeks.:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: