It was not polie but CPm cadres who did the killing in nandi

Guest dada_rocks

Re: It was not polie but CPm cadres who did the killing in nandi Actually no, this is the first time the CPM in Bengal is using violence against its very own vote-base: the poor farmers. Typical CPM method is to coerce you and if that fails, to bribe you and get you a post in the party.

Guest dada_rocks

Re: It was not polie but CPm cadres who did the killing in nandi

Actually no, this is the first time the CPM in Bengal is using violence against its very own vote-base: the poor farmers. Typical CPM method is to coerce you and if that fails, to bribe you and get you a post in the party.
they burn rss workers alive, media likes to not re prt those but these guys have zero regard for voice of opposition

they burn rss workers alive
Er...no. Atleast, not anymore than the rest do.
but these guys have zero regard for voice of opposition
That is a common indian malady, not just a CPM modus operandi. Laloo,Jayalalitha, etc. all have zero regard for voice of opposition.

Guest dada_rocks

they burn rss workers alive
Er...no. Atleast, not anymore than the rest do.
but these guys have zero regard for voice of opposition
That is a common indian malady, not just a CPM modus operandi. Laloo,Jayalalitha, etc. all have zero regard for voice of opposition.
You could not be more ill-informed.. I come from laloo land laloo may be an idiot but he won elections only when he was popular for whatever reason.. cpm guys mercilessly burn the opposition alive. I was not talking about figurative burning numerous cases have come where rss workers are delivered this treatment, I don't see this happening anywhere else. YEs the other communist bastion kerala too indlulges in this practice.

cpm guys mercilessly burn the opposition alive.
You could not be more misinformed then.
YEs the other communist bastion kerala too indlulges in this practice.
Nothing more than right-wing slander. Kerala is one of the few success stories of communist government and instinctively the fundoo right-wingers labour to smear it.
I come from laloo land laloo may be an idiot but he won elections only when he was popular for whatever reason.
HAHAHAHAHA...a bihari defending bihari politics and saying there is no arm-twisting and pure killings for votes. Well what do you know-there is always a place for 'firsts'.

Guest dada_rocks

cpm guys mercilessly burn the opposition alive.
You could not be more misinformed then.
YEs the other communist bastion kerala too indlulges in this practice.
Nothing more than right-wing slander. Kerala is one of the few success stories of communist government and instinctively the fundoo right-wingers labour to smear it.
I come from laloo land laloo may be an idiot but he won elections only when he was popular for whatever reason.
HAHAHAHAHA...a bihari defending bihari politics and saying there is no arm-twisting and pure killings for votes. Well what do you know-there is always a place for 'firsts'.
man have u ever been any where in india....u come up with bs little too often hence the question.. i thought at keast u know a thing or two eyond google about wb at least.. other day u were claiming wb eople favour bangladesh.. any way am not saying booth-capuring here and there doesn't happen elsewhere it does but equaing this too carefully planned uprooting of organization of opposite hue is only and only communazi trait.. in fact even in bihar the region where communazis hold sway no other political outfit of anu substance exists yeah success story suddenly becomes an alibi for poor tolerance for ideological adversary.. wonder why people castigate gujarat in that case.. btw just recently 10 rss actiist were sworded to death in kerala ...

i thought at keast u know a thing or two eyond google about wb at least
I've lived in Kolkata for years - not googling away.
other day u were claiming wb eople favour bangladesh..
They do favour bangladesh more than rest of India does. That is a fact and if anyone denies that, they know squat about Bengal.
only and only communazi trait
Utterly, categorically and irrefutably wrong. Not just in Indian context but in the whole world.
in fact even in bihar the region where communazis hold sway no other political outfit of anu substance exists
Communism in the subcontinent has its roots in the very poor. Hence once communism establishes itself in a particular region, India's overwhelming poor population in any given area ensures that Communism thrives there at the expense of others. Its simple, really.
btw just recently 10 rss actiist were sworded to death in kerala ...
And ? You whine when rss dies because you are a hindu and partial towards hindus. Simple as that. But innocent people gunned down for party politics and agenda is widespread everywhere in India.

Guest dada_rocks

Re: It was not polie but CPm cadres who did the killing in nandi Usual Bs on so may counts (1) Go check ur post back it said wb people support bangaldesh over India and ther was another farcical claim of people from tamilnady do the same for ltte part of srilanka.. This recent partial about-turnon this count is heartening (2) apropos once communist comes por folks mke sure it stays makes sense only when the comunist bring some kind of cornucopia not when the place happens to be only place visied by starvation death in india.. ( if u want we can have point by point comparison with other states).. por folks won;t be happy seeing communist despite being in deep $hit.. only explanation to this is comunazia well they are nazis weed everyone else out (3) yes political witch-hunting happens elsewhere too but we don;t see complte absence of organisation of contarary school of thought elsewhere unlike communist bastions. This recent killing of rss workers in keral points towards that fact. given rss hardly exists there these communazis still find it imperative to kill them tells u these folks do their home-work in weeding out everyone else even before they take root

Go check ur post back it said wb people support bangaldesh over India
Err no i did NOT say that. I categorically said that Wb people support bangladesh more than rest of India supports bangladesh.
por folks won;t be happy seeing communist despite being in deep $hit
The bottomline is most poor people in areas where communism is a prevalent ideology believe that communist parties represent them while the other parties represent the interests of the rich and the powerful.
only explanation to this is comunazia well they are nazis weed everyone else out
An explanation that really is not grounded in facts.
yes political witch-hunting happens elsewhere too but we don;t see complte absence of organisation of contarary school of thought elsewhere unlike communist bastions.
It is a false claim to say that there is a complete absence of organized opposing schools of thought under communist bastion. FYI, Mamata Banerjee and the Trinamul alliance has extremely huge backing - just short of the CPM support base. To understand why communism under a democratic banner is often extremely well placed and entrenched, you don't have to look towards stupid nonsensical 'communazi' alligations. Instead, look closer to the categoric advantage the communist parties enjoy in dealing with unions and you shall have your answer.

Guest dada_rocks

Re: It was not polie but CPm cadres who did the killing in nandi Seriouslly what the fcuk is problem of these CPM cadre retards.. People nandigram (mostly muslims) have problmes with state govt now why the fcuk these clowns from CPM have to be there fighting govt battle.. sounds crazy.. it's like me having some ladn dispte with govt of Bihar and NDa cadres beating crap out of me.. what stake these CPm clowns have in this battle is beyond me.... Sidenote: had this been Gujarat govt and done this eng lish media wud have went to town with secualrism in dange bt ut sems as long as u keep harping I am secular u can get away with any thing.. another sidenote had this been any non-muslim folks they wud have left the scene way back .. CPm retards have messed up with wrong people, people who are trigger happy themselves.. let us see who wins the battle http://www.dnaindia.com/report.asp?NewsID=1091210 tension returns while rival groups clash in nandi once again.

Re: It was not polie but CPm cadres who did the killing in nandi dada, you seriously have no idea whats going on in nandigram. You paint this as a completely negetive CPM cadre thing when in reality it WAS the police who started it and EVERY party made a run for it in nandigram with their own cadres. The Trinamul-Congress have their cadres in there too waging pitched battles. Yet again, you comment on issues you have zero knowledge about. Par for the course for you.

Guest dada_rocks

Re: It was not polie but CPm cadres who did the killing in nandi so all these reporters are lying.. what a cop out

so all these reporters are lying.. what a cop out
Who said they were lying ? I said they are only representing 0.1% of the truth and that too, due to THE MEDIA'S political leanings. As i said, both sides- trinamul congress/CPM are terrorising the populace and waging pitched battles in Nandigram. Oh and another thing- yuo want news on nandigram, look no further than anandabazar patrika or the telegraph. No wonder you have such weird notions as you go to the oddest of sources for variuos issues.

Guest dada_rocks

Re: It was not polie but CPm cadres who did the killing in nandi what is next enistein ;news critical of rss should be looked into panchjanya.. cotrinamul has not been in power ever... media has political leaning and that leaning is towards communazi and congress so ur point is flawed as usual.. suddnely whole english media has turned hostile to communazis. noone would buy this pal..

cotrinamul has not been in power ever
False. Congress was in power before CPM toppled them in the 70s.
media has political leaning and that leaning is towards communazi and congress so ur point is flawed as usual
False. Media in bengal is of two types - either blatantly anti-communist and pro-Delhi or blatently pro-communist, with basically Anandabazar Patrika and The Telegraph retaining some modicum of neutrality and objective reporting.
suddnely whole english media has turned hostile to communazis
First, stop calling them communazis- the ones in India are NOT communazis except for the Naxalites, Maoists. Second, yes the english media has been hostile towards communism for the last 100+ years, not just now. Sorry to inform you of this but this is an irrefutable fact based on history of english media with respect to politics. Something i am willing to bet you know diddly squat about.
noone would buy this pal
Speak for yourself, pal. As i said, you know SQUAT about the issue involving Nandigram and West Bengal in general. But i am not surprised that you are posting this, given your racist bias against Bengalis, probably stemming from jealousy. Oh well, whatever.Your problem, not mine.

Guest dada_rocks

Re: It was not polie but CPm cadres who did the killing in nandi Tubelight trinamul never existed then.. yes congress was in power since then systematically communazis have made sure no organization exists at grass root level.. that's why burning of some worker of virtually non-existant rss in bengal.. was tallking to chinese colleague hshe was mentionid her brother is still in jail in china for starting some buddhist leaning yoga organization.. I ended up asking why noboy complains suddenly my mind messers cc the tubelight came and I hurled a smile.. people can oppose but there are many more loony brigade like u who call themselves buddhist but give every alibi possible to defend these commnazi's zero toelrance for everyone else.. even islam pales in comparison to the insecurity instilled in communazi folks everyhwree be it china or bengal.. u can paly scrabble but when political cadres start taking cudgel on govt behalf in matter property dispute invoilving individual and state then u know what's on.. keep deluding urself tubelight till u see the light yet again hope this time it comes little earlier

Tubelight trinamul never existed then.
Do you know what Trinamul even is ? Its a triple alliance of Congress, BJP and other non-leftist parties. All those parties existed since independence.
was tallking to chinese colleague hshe was mentionid her brother is still in jail in china for starting some buddhist leaning yoga organization.. I ended up asking why noboy complains suddenly my mind messers cc the tubelight came and I hurled a smile.. people can oppose but there are many more loony brigade like u who call themselves buddhist but give every alibi possible to defend these commnazi's zero toelrance for everyone else..
Err, mr tubelight, communism in China is NOT the same as communism in India. In India it works THROUGH popular support and votes, unlike in China. So if you are relating CPM to the Commuinst Party of China, you are beyond clueless.
u can paly scrabble but when political cadres start taking cudgel on govt behalf in matter property dispute invoilving individual and state then u know what's on.
Aye- so go tell that to Trinamul/Congress too.
keep deluding urself tubelight till u see the light yet again hope this time it comes little earlier
I am not deluding myself- i am educating you about Bengal - a land you clearly know zero about both in terms of current affairs and history. I repeat- everything you are accusing the CPM for, the Trinamul/Congress is guilty of that as well in Nandigraam. Oh and another thing- for a professor like you, its rather sad to be embarassing yourself by using the term 'communazi'. I guess you are one of those profs who talk way too much outside of your field - ie, shaanpatti- for you should know that the term 'communazi' will get you laughed at if you actually used it in your lecture. For communism and nazism are so far apart from each other that saying 'communazi' is about as contradictory as saying 'fundie secular muslims' or 'fundie hindu secularists'.