Which batting record is the toughest to beat?

Which batting record is the toughest to beat?  

1. 1.

• Tendulkar (all at once) - Highest score (ODI), highest total runs (ODI/Test), Most 100's (Test/ODI)
    • Yuvraj SIngh Fastest T20 fifty - (50 off 12 balls)
    • Bradman's 99.94
    • Shahid Afridi - Fastest ODI hundred (37 balls)
    • Virender Sehwag - Fastest Test 300 (278 balls)
    • Jayasuriya - fastest ODI 50 - (17 balls)
    • Tendulkar's fastest ODI 200 (147 balls)
    • Bradman - most runs in a day Tests (309 runs)
    • D Gower Tests - most consecutive innings without a duck (119)
    • Others - please specify in your posts

but which is the toughest? I feel Tendulkar...total runs in ODI will stand for a long long time :hatsoff:
yes especially looking at the fact that nowadays guys are giving more importance tot he 20 over format and that players arent getting a nod into the team before 21 minimum however talented they might be secondly we must also take into consideration the 20 years i don think any player can probably stay in the team for 20 years
yes especially looking at the fact that nowadays guys are giving more importance tot he 20 over format and that players arent getting a nod into the team before 21 minimum however talented they might be secondly we must also take into consideration the 20 years i don think any player can probably stay in the team for 20 years
Jayasuriya? :hmmm: and probably Ashrafool may play forever :cantstop:
maybe i should hit cricinfo :hmmmm:
Cant get it from there ... :headshake:
roro, never u can get the stats posted by bossbhai on any site thats why whenever he posts a site i immediately not them back into my records that i keep he is a legend :hail:
I think Bradman's average is the most difficult' date=' but I voted for Sachin because of the arguments boss bhai gave.[/quote'] we've to see wats the criteria wrt miniimum tests there?if it is only about finishing your career on 100 avg,a batsman might score 100 on debut,get injured n never play again,u never know.
we've to see wats the criteria wrt miniimum tests there?if it is only about finishing your career on 100 avg' date='a batsman might score 100 on debut,get injured n never play again,u never know.[/quote'] bossbhai that shouldnt the criteria may be minimum of 1000 runs or 25 tests something should be the base for comparision

Many of these records will be broken when we play out another few thousands of tests and ODIs but DB's 99.94 is not going to be broken just because matches continue to be played. Neither a day of individual brilliance nor a long lasting career can break DB - need to hit a century in every innings on the average. It looks almost impregnable. Since the T20 is gaining prominence it is likely that Sachin's records in test and ODIs are here to stay for a very long time.