Which batting record is the toughest to beat?

Which batting record is the toughest to beat?  

1. 1.

• Tendulkar (all at once) - Highest score (ODI), highest total runs (ODI/Test), Most 100's (Test/ODI)
    • Yuvraj SIngh Fastest T20 fifty - (50 off 12 balls)
    • Bradman's 99.94
    • Shahid Afridi - Fastest ODI hundred (37 balls)
    • Virender Sehwag - Fastest Test 300 (278 balls)
    • Jayasuriya - fastest ODI 50 - (17 balls)
    • Tendulkar's fastest ODI 200 (147 balls)
    • Bradman - most runs in a day Tests (309 runs)
    • D Gower Tests - most consecutive innings without a duck (119)
    • Others - please specify in your posts

just notice Mohammad Yousuf appears twice in that list (vs Bangladesh and WI), above 100 avg mark. So at least he has 100+ against two countries. Add to that England and Zim, he still manages pretty good avg, let me him play few more series against Bangladesh, and perhaps he can match Don's figures. M I no runs Avg 31 50 7 3733 86.81395349

^^ actually' date= the toughest records are those which Sachin has NOT been able to beat. Like Bradmans.. It may have been done in an amateur era, but a record is a record. PS - Fastest fifty and all other matka type records dont count.
:adore: :adore: Good point bro.
thanks DK .... it will be soo much fun if I get few mins to talk to SRT or Sehwag ... Iam pretty sure they dont know many of their own unique acheivements ... its a dream ... hopefully one day :P
hope its fullfilled :hatsoff:
it would again lead to the same old point of debate... every time had its own good and bad points
I guess the debate is going to be there as long as we continue to compare the stats from 2 different eras...Surviving the body line series with un-restricted bouncers and no body protec gear,soft pads and bowlers who thought killing the batsman on the field is as fair as the runs scored off them Which of the batsmen in todays era will ever go out to bat without a helmet even against a side like bangladesh,ireland,uae,hongkong etc?( I wudnt bat without a helmet even on old mats :P) I wonder what kind of records Sobers and Hammond would have garnered had they continued playing at 57/58 averages respectively..and wud that make lara any less batsman than them scoring at 52.88 for 133 matches? I doubt.. There is every chance that Ponting may retire at a better avg than Sachin playing lesser games and even lesser runs...and thats the irony Sidhu quotes about I still feel the Bradmanesque 99.94 is here to stay forever...
I guess the debate is going to be there as long as we continue to compare the stats from 2 different eras...Surviving the body line series with un-restricted bouncers and no body protec gear,soft pads and bowlers who thought killing the batsman on the field is as fair as the runs scored off them Which of the batsmen in todays era will ever go out to bat without a helmet even against a side like bangladesh,ireland,uae,hongkong etc?( I wudnt bat without a helmet even on old mats :P) I wonder what kind of records Sobers and Hammond would have garnered had they continued playing at 57/58 averages respectively..and wud that make lara any less batsman than them scoring at 52.88 for 133 matches? I doubt.. There is every chance that Ponting may retire at a better avg than Sachin playing lesser games and even lesser runs...and thats the irony Sidhu quotes about I still feel the Bradmanesque 99.94 is here to stay forever...
Most of Tendulkar's record will remain unbroken. Btw Ponting has less average than Sachin.