Has any team ever dropped catches and won a final?

flamy

Guest OriginalPrince
Ghanta ! they dropped many catches against SL in WC 96 final and lost BTW it looked dodgy .. plus it was only few years before Waugh and Warne agreed that they took money from bookies
was this the around the same time indian bookies and players were fixing every game in the sub continent? yeah that was the last time we tasted defeat. i'd be more concerned about the whole indian team suddenly collapsing against sl on a flat wicket in the semi finals tbh. anyway how lucky have i been to have such a champion teams/players to support. not just cricket but athletics, rugby union, league, soccer, tennis, golf etc etc..
was this the around the same time indian bookies and players were fixing every game in the sub continent? yeah that was the last time we tasted defeat. i'd be more concerned about the whole indian team suddenly collapsing against sl on a flat wicket in the semi finals tbh. anyway how lucky have i been to have such a champion teams/players to support. not just cricket but athletics, rugby union, league, soccer, tennis, golf etc etc..
either u r blind or u did not know anything about the match/pitch u r referring to... but anyway, u r here as a troll. so i am sure u dont have any necessity to discuss facts/truth..hmmm, but u shud be really proud to follow the legacy of Greg Chapell 's underarm tactics.great sportsmanship spirit, deserves to be admired and feel lucky to follow!
obvious_troll.jpg I would ignore OriginalPrince. He roams my usual sports forums and pretends to be Australian but just constantly insults Australia and goes on about how good India is.
here hes insulting India:hmmm:
Yup. He must get his kicks from insulting every nation. Who knows his true nationality? If you go to Sportal Forums Australia and look for posts under Prince1, 2 or 3, OriginalPrince, you'll see what I mean. Absolute gallah.