What's up with the medals?

Zooter

Re: What's up with the medals?

I see our users accumulating medals all of a sudden?!!?!?! I don't have sh*t. What a nigga gotta do?????????????
A drive by maybe? :hic: I got just one medal for all the entertaining CR@P I type? I want my medal rights! :lmao: There should be a "Gai Medal" and only I should get it :lmao: Medals are nicely explained here btw- http://72.36.144.77/modules.php?name=Forums&file=medals

I need one for the Zillion hours spent nailing the psec numbnuts and ofcourse for the stat work .... :protest:
You got plenty already! Any more and the weight of the medals would rip off the shirt from your body :hic:

There should be a "Gai Medal" and only I should get it :lmao:
gobar ka bana hoga..chalega? :hic:
Only if it's shaped from your head ie you allow me to apply fresh, hot steaming gobar on your beautiful head. Once it's dry and hard then i will take it off your head and hang it on my shirt like a medal :lmao: :hic:

Re: What's up with the medals? I outta get one. :mad: Look at this thread. One post from The Zoot gua-ron-phuckin-tees a healthy thread with like a million replies. I feel so naked with my medal-less identity.