How much do u pay for haircut???

Cricketics

Re: How much do u pay for haircut??? After my failed medical practice and numerous lawsuits, I have taken up haircutting myself. I'll beat any rates. You guys might be missing an ear or two when I am finished, but hey, I am a physician, not a surgeon.

Re: How much do u pay for haircut???

After my failed medical practice and numerous lawsuits, I have taken up haircutting myself. I'll beat any rates. You guys might be missing an ear or two when I am finished, but hey, I am a physician, not a surgeon.
:lmao: I have heard about the insurance premiums doctors pay here in US how much do you need to pay in UK. Is it dependent on your practice and how large it is?

I have heard about the insurance premiums doctors pay here in US how much do you need to pay in UK. Is it dependent on your practice and how large it is?
The insurance companies pay me not to practice.

I have heard about the insurance premiums doctors pay here in US how much do you need to pay in UK. Is it dependent on your practice and how large it is?
The insurance companies pay me not to practice.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

After my failed medical practice and numerous lawsuits, I have taken up haircutting myself. I'll beat any rates. You guys might be missing an ear or two when I am finished, but hey, I am a physician, not a surgeon.
:lmao: :lmao: ...moral: never trust a Doc with scissors :hic:

Guest dada_rocks

Re: How much do u pay for haircut??? 14 freaking $ and no freaking tip......... those mumbling turkish/spanish/chinese babes who give me new clown look everytime aren't getting any tip from me for sure..

Re: How much do u pay for haircut??? Well i pay ?10 when most other gents pay ?12. He has now moved to another shop and i still continue to pay ?10, even though he has now reduced his prices to ?8. I only found this out after looking at one of his brochures. He is pretty good though!

Re: How much do u pay for haircut??? In India (Mumbai), 20-25 Rupaiyya mein kaam ho jaata tha. yehaa Gulf mein, Qatari Riyal 15+ free offer of a cup of tea, if you like from nearby Malbari Hotel :hic: But unique are our villages in U.P. In marriage or on some special occasions a "Khandani" barber is called for mass culling of hairs---and they give him some 20 Kg of Rice or Wheat in return...This system still works well there.

But unique are our villages in U.P. In marriage or on some special occasions a "Khandani" barber is called for mass culling of hairs---and they give him some 20 Kg of Rice or Wheat in return...This system still works well there.
wow yeh pahli baar suna hai.. barter system haaa? similar to it.. though the nie takes both the rice and also ur baal..

In India (Mumbai), 20-25 Rupaiyya mein kaam ho jaata tha. yehaa Gulf mein, Qatari Riyal 15+ free offer of a cup of tea, if you like from nearby Malbari Hotel :hic: But unique are our villages in U.P. In marriage or on some special occasions a "Khandani" barber is called for mass culling of hairs---and they give him some 20 Kg of Rice or Wheat in return...This system still works well there.
kaun se gaaon se ho bhaiya humne to kabhi nahin suna aisa :hic: