How much do u pay for haircut???

Cricketics

Guest dada_rocks

Re: How much do u pay for haircut???

In India (Mumbai), 20-25 Rupaiyya mein kaam ho jaata tha. yehaa Gulf mein, Qatari Riyal 15+ free offer of a cup of tea, if you like from nearby Malbari Hotel :hic: But unique are our villages in U.P. In marriage or on some special occasions a "Khandani" barber is called for mass culling of hairs---and they give him some 20 Kg of Rice or Wheat in return...This system still works well there.
kaun se gaaon se ho bhaiya humne to kabhi nahin suna aisa :hic:
har ganv mein hota hai .. mere yahan lagghi ( around 30-40 meter bamaboo stick used as scale) ka system hai... every year every family ith land holding has to give paddy from 16 square lagghi area of paddy field.. barber has liberty to choose any field and obviously goes for ones with rich crop.

Re: How much do u pay for haircut??? Upto last year, I've been paying ?24/?26 (depending on where I get it cut). Now it's ?28 and I always end up buying some hair product in the salon worth ?8-10 It's good though!

Btw....can anyone enlighten.....agar blade na change kero toh kyaa Aids ho sektaa hai?? :doh: I observed last year village nai used to skip blade changing, sometimes.
u can syphillis too

Btw....can anyone enlighten.....agar blade na change kero toh kyaa Aids ho sektaa hai?? :doh: I observed last year village nai used to skip blade changing, sometimes.
It depends on the blade you use. If you are using TOPAZ or Erasmic or Ashoka then you are good, more so if the barber has sat you on two bricks(eent in Hindi) and called it the Italian style. And if you are lucky enough to have your face lathered with V-John shaving soap(not cream) ,the absolutely greatest invention ever since "Morning After pill", you are set! (not really)

Re: How much do u pay for haircut??? What about people who dont have hair? This thread is an embarrasment for them :club: None of the guys on the icon list has got any hair so no worries. :doh: :hic: :eew: :lol: :shrug: By the by I have paid $10-$16 (cut and shampoo) in US and Rs. 10 to Rs. 120 (shampoo, cut ,oil massage with some unknown device and free gossips) :roll:

Re: How much do u pay for haircut??? gossips are the most interesting part in the hair cutting process...although it does not happen in the Market shops...which cater to a large area...but the local ones..are the best place when two or more people who know each other.....start their conversation....i have never been bored whenever i have gone for a cutting in my local shop...

gossips are the most interesting part in the hair cutting process...although it does not happen in the Market shops...which cater to a large area...but the local ones..are the best place when two or more people who know each other.....start their conversation....i have never been bored whenever i have gone for a cutting in my local shop...
Ummm No. The best part of hair cut is to go to a saloon during lunch time or later while you are at work. Specially if you have had a tough day. Go and relax in the barber chair and if the barber is a she let her run her fingers in your hair. I bet she likes it when she sees you enjoy it to the extent that you get uncomfortable! Maybe she shall wash and shampoo your hair..maybe she shall flick an eye-lid saying whatever but all you hear is her mutter, "Ab kaisa lag reha hai"... :hic: :hic:

aap din main acche sapne dekhte hai Lurker ji :hic:
Nope..Speaking from my life experience. Has happened to me a few times and must say there are few things better in life than getting your hair washed by a girl. Speaking of hair-cut by girls I can so distinctly remember the first time I had a hair-cut in USA. I walked in to this saloon having absolutely no idea that a female could be a barber. She was of course and she was one of those girls from England who typically have huge bazookas on a rather slim body. Well she didnt get too many chaps everyday who could talk cricket and curry and here I was, all nestled between the ahmmm for a nice little while. Was embarassing as well sensual..Wasnt complaining of course. :hic: Woh kainchi chalaati gayi hum bhi Munnabhai ki tarh lage rahe :hic: By the way speaking of hair cuts, I am one of those guys who has no idea when he walks into a saloon. I mean all those numbers 4-6(god knows if they are in inches, cm or size of scissors) are like Rocket Science to me..just ask them to get a trim and get the hell out of there :roll:

Re: How much do u pay for haircut??? If you are in Manhattan(NY City) you should go to one of those oreintal massaging outlets. They actually wait outside and invite you to come in. They give you a massage and then checks with you whether you need anything else. Make sure you carry hefty dollar bills if you are planning to add to the massage. I'm only talking about small shops on the mid town manhattan area not any reputed massaging centers you may have visited. Its like one of those All you can eat(get) experience.

If you are in Manhattan(NY City) you should go to one of those oreintal massaging outlets. They actually wait outside and invite you to come in. They give you a massage and then checks with you whether you need anything else. Make sure you carry hefty dollar bills if you are planning to add to the massage. I'm only talking about small shops on the mid town manhattan area not any reputed massaging centers you may have visited. Its like one of those All you can eat(get) experience.
HC jaraa ispe roshni daalein :hic:

di you saaw tha dress on desperate housewives yesterda :hic:
Nahin yaar..Not a big fan of Desperate Houseswives really. I was busy watching a Viggo Mortensen movie - A History of Violence. Was total crap but had a good raunch scene on the stairs :hic: Now do tell me that you took a screenshot of the dress :mad: :mad:

If you are in Manhattan(NY City) you should go to one of those oreintal massaging outlets. They actually wait outside and invite you to come in. They give you a massage and then checks with you whether you need anything else. Make sure you carry hefty dollar bills if you are planning to add to the massage. I'm only talking about small shops on the mid town manhattan area not any reputed massaging centers you may have visited. Its like one of those All you can eat(get) experience.
HC jaraa ispe roshni daalein :hic:
I once went into one of those closed rooms after getting lost in the manhattan grid. The only person standing outside at that time was this lady who invited me in before giving any details. I was taken into surprise when they offered me more than I expected and was eager to give me a massage. Luckly I ran out of cash after the massage and escaped from the place before the massaging surrogates into a sexual therapy.