How much do u pay for haircut???

Cricketics

Are u in Jail :dontknow:
:finger::finger::finger: I just don't like going anywhere when I can get it done at my home. Mehnat karna shaan ke khilaaf hai :--D . On a flip side, I am growing a big tummy month by month after stopping almost all physical activities. I hardly walk a few kms in a year nowadays and without much physical activity and without much exercise too I am growing bulkier month after month. All my old pants do not fit and I have to buy regular pants nowadays at regular intervals. :(( EDIT: After concentrating on websites itself and leaving all other works, I have grown unhealthier as I do most work from my computer itself. Websites like ebay etc. are also not helping as I have gradually started purchasing online too and hardly do anything offline.

:finger::finger::finger: I just don't like going anywhere when I can get it done at my home. Mehnat karna shaan ke khilaaf hai :--D . On a flip side, I am growing a big tummy month by month after stopping almost all physical activities. I hardly walk a few kms in a year nowadays and without much physical activity and without much exercise too I am growing bulkier month after month. All my old pants do not fit and I have to buy regular pants nowadays at regular intervals. :(( EDIT: After concentrating on websites itself and leaving all other works, I have grown unhealthier as I do most work from my computer itself. Websites like ebay etc. are also not helping as I have gradually started purchasing online too and hardly do anything offline.
I know the pain. Work that makes you sit in front of a screen all day long (and nights as well) can be very unhealthy. I fell in that trap and then made sure to find time for some physical activities. If you don't do that, you won't even come to know when you start looking like Inzamam.

I know the pain. Work that makes you sit in front of a screen all day long (and nights as well) can be very unhealthy. I fell in that trap and then made sure to find time for some physical activities. If you don't do that' date=' you won't even come to know when you start looking like Inzamam.[/quote'] I think I will have to do something soon or I will be very overweight. The problem with being a webmaster is that we do not have any fixed time to work. We can work any time day or night and so there is no time table to follow which increases the unhealthiness. I do not know at what time I will sleep on any day as I sleep, work or do everything whenever I feel so. Bhai I am still not so overweight. It is more of my tummy which is increasing rather than the whole body though I feel a lot lazier than previously. I am also expanding gradually into a few offline business as well and hope that I will personally oversee some of them to get more physical activity.