How much do u pay for haircut???

Cricketics

Re: How much do u pay for haircut???

Rs.200 ($4) + No TIPS :hic: Looks like i'm the only guy who gets the cheapest hair cut :eew:
In New Delhi i can get my head shaved for Rs. 30. Top that.
yaa, dilli mein bot hai, road side waalein i guess who can do that.. diwaar par ek sheeshaa taang diya, and chair rakh di... and lag gaye kaam par..

haan re, suna hai ke pehle aaram se bitha kar khilate pilate hain aur phir jab ek bar shuru kara Snip Snip ..to bas baal kaat ke hi rukti hai re baap ... kya fundu ..nahi ... bakre ko bali se phle khila pila kar mota karne waala scene yaad aagaya :duh:
tujhe bara experience hai..

Re: How much do u pay for haircut??? My Local Barber charges Rs. 20 and No Tip...i think in india this fashion has not caught up with the people to tip the barbers... but if you go to some air conditioned shop..in some main Markets....they charge Rs. 100.... This does not include any other special treatments.. Just Cutting and setting. :lol:

yaa' date=' dilli mein bot hai, road side waalein i guess who can do that.. ..[/quote'] Kya baat kar raha hai; sadak ke kinare waale to Rs. 10 mein aaram se kardete hain. Dwarka mein ek accha-sa saloon mein sirf Rs.30 mein hi ho jata hai...

yaa' date=' dilli mein bot hai, road side waalein i guess who can do that.. ..[/quote'] Kya baat kar raha hai; sadak ke kinare waale to Rs. 10 mein aaram se kardete hain. Dwarka mein ek accha-sa saloon mein sirf Rs.30 mein hi ho jata hai...
woh side patri par jo bathe hote hai, unke rate maaloom nahi the.. hmm dwarka mein ho sakta hai as u said...

Preds...Dwarka me ek Accha sa saloon..charges 20 ( if only cutting ) and 30 if cutting + oiling and champi etc... and thse rates are in Non-AC..shops...with TV playing either Bhojpuri Sings or Hot Numbers from Bollywood... and in Dwarka of you go to Main market Place...with air-conditioned ambience...and bi-sexual shops...they charge at least 100 for simple cutting... you will see more people outside the shop than inside....when some girls are inside the shop for cutting..... :lmao: :lmao:

Preds...Dwarka me ek Accha sa saloon..charges 20 ( if only cutting ) and 30 if cutting + oiling and champi etc... and thse rates are in Non-AC..shops...with TV playing either Bhojpuri Sings or Hot Numbers from Bollywood... and in Dwarka of you go to Main market Place...with air-conditioned ambience...and bi-sexual shops...they charge at least 100 for simple cutting...:
Go to the top floors of the Sector 6 markets; you can find the Rs. 30 saloons there. The expensive ones are at the bottom, next to the Bikanerwala, Pharmacies, Grocery Stores, Saari sellers, etc. Sector 10 on the opposite side of the road (next to the DDA Sports Complex) is more or less the same re; prices.

Re: How much do u pay for haircut??? old delhi main bade patri waale, ped par sheesha taange mil jaayenge ... jaake unko dua - salaam karo aur 10-15 Rs main Cutting and shave dono kar denge .... :hic: aur yahi tum South Ex jaao Habib's par to , pehle appointment lo and then jaake 500-100 Rs de kar aao. jaise jiske shraddha ho bhai...aisa kaam karne waale mail jaate hain ... :hic: jitna Gud (jaggery) daalo utna meethi mithai :wtg:

Preds...Dwarka me ek Accha sa saloon..charges 20 ( if only cutting ) and 30 if cutting + oiling and champi etc... and thse rates are in Non-AC..shops...with TV playing either Bhojpuri Sings or Hot Numbers from Bollywood... and in Dwarka of you go to Main market Place...with air-conditioned ambience...and bi-sexual shops...they charge at least 100 for simple cutting...:
Go to the top floors of the Sector 6 markets; you can find the Rs. 30 saloons there. The expensive ones are at the bottom, next to the Bikanerwala, Pharmacies, Grocery Stores, Saari sellers, etc. Sector 10 on the opposite side of the road (next to the DDA Sports Complex) is more or less the same re; prices.
i don't know if there are any barber shop in Sector 6...either Ground or top floor..but in Sector 10 market the shop next to the real estate agent on ground floor charges 100 ..for cuttinng and washing...and no separation for boys and girls... :hmph: