Was Fear Factor the Greatest TV Show ever made ?

Predator_05

Re: Was Fear Factor the Greatest TV Show ever made ? Oh my god, what is the matter with you all. Fear Factor is the greatest show ever; unparalleled in terms of intensity, suspense and creativity. Each and every episode would have you clinging onto your chair as you watch - overwhelmed by it's sheer shock value. You can't resist and keep coming back for more, witnessing feats which you could never conceive of. It's TV with teeth, the kind never seen before. Accept it...Fear Factor rules !!! UOFF6.jpg

Re: Was Fear Factor the Greatest TV Show ever made ?

Oh my god, what is the matter with you all. Fear Factor is the greatest show ever; unparalleled in terms of intensity, suspense and creativity.
Okay let me guess Predz. Pimp my Ride is your pick for second best show ever? :chin:

Oh my god, what is the matter with you all. Fear Factor is the greatest show ever; unparalleled in terms of intensity, suspense and creativity.
Okay let me guess Predz. Pimp my Ride is your pick for second best show ever? :chin:
I don't watch MTV. Seriously, why are you people put off by the legend that is Fear Factor ?

I don't watch MTV. Seriously, why are you people put off by the legend that is Fear Factor ?
coz it has snakes :shrug:

coz it has snakes :shrug:
Yeah, harmless corn-snakes which don't even have fangs. Besides, not every episode features something with snakes.
so what if they are harmless, they are still snakes, they are still eww i saw fear factor while eating once.. lost all appetite.. never went near it again

Naked Fear Factor (Season 2): The first "stunt" wasn't really a stunt at all. Six contestants, three male and three female were forced to strip naked and parade down a fashion style runway in front of over a hundred people for three minutes while photographers took pictures. All six successfully completed this stunt and moved on to the next round.
Fear Factor has received criticism from the general public mainly because of the show's second stunt, which intends to disgust its viewers. More seriously, the American Humane Association has shot out at Endemol for allowing animals and insects to get injured and even killing insects by eating them alive during the videotaping of the show. The association also revealed that professional animal trainers have refused to work on the show because the producers of Fear Factor have demanded stunts which violate the association's guidelines. "American Humane believes that shows like Fear Factor are on a slippery slope of animal mistreatment and provide poor examples of animal treatment and humane ethics. As we work diligently to expand voluntary compliance with animal safety guidelines, organisations like Endemol who blatantly demonstrate complete disregard for animal welfare ? or even that of their human contestants ? are producing unacceptable programming." ? Karen Rosa (Communications Manager of AHA Film and TV Unit) [4] In January 2005, an episode featuring a stunt involving blended rats aired in its normal prime time slot. Austin Aitken, a part-time paralegal from Cleveland, sued NBC for $2.5 million USD for airing the show, claiming that he felt so disgusted from watching the stunt, his blood pressure rose until he felt dizzy and bumped his head into the doorway. In March 2005, U.S. District Judge Lesley Wells threw out the lawsuit.