I am very Cruel..

theguyinallblue

A Mosquito sat on my left palm...i tried to buzz it off..but it was adament on drinking my blood... somehow i found it interesting as to know how exactly...a mosquito sucks blood... without much disturbance..i raised my ahnd and out in front of table lamp... so that i could see more clearly... the mosquito was very thin...with no blood inside its body.. after few moments of aleretness....when it sensed that every thing is safe... it tried to find the best place to insert its pipe... it tries at one place..could not succeed..moved an inch...and thats it.... the weak spot...the tip of the finger... it inserted its sucking pipe...i felt a pinch...but i enjoyed that... and what i saw was..amazing..just like we put pressure when we drink something through pipe....it was putting some kinda pressure.... and i saw a tinge of blood in its body.... i made sure that it do not move or disturb the mosquito... it was drinking my blood....very calmly....and as the quantity of blood was increasing....it was pushing out some kinda liquid from its behind... after 5 minutes or so...its body swelled.....and probably it reached its threshold... but its body weight was more than it could lift now... now my devil mind started to work overtime.... the badness in me..took over the kind heart which let the mosquito taste my blood... i grabbed the mosquito... tore apart its wings....broke away its legs.... snatched its pipe.....now what was left was just its Head..Neck..and stomach.... i took a blade...cut the neck...slit the abdomen..and the fresh hot red blood on on the table.... then i felt very bad about the whole episode....claned every thing..cleaned my hand..and started writing this post... i am very mean..

Re: I am very Cruel.. i used to notice bees when i was a kid.. they would come and sit on my hand.. and rub its hands(legs :doh: ) together, as if its readying up for a big meal... then i'd move my other hand to whack it, miss, and invariably whack myself :help:

Re: I am very Cruel..

By the way' date=' you're crazy letting the f**ker bite you, you can catch diseases like that...[/quote'] Dude, trust me, thats the western paranoia. Yes, you can catch diseases from mosquito bites but its a low probability thing. In the monsoon season, you cannot escape the mosquitos in India. I remember when i used to play cricket in the park, each one of us had a faint grey 'mass' of mosquitos hovering a foot over our head. You get bit maybe a million times and then you catch something...so chillax. :hmph:

Re: I am very Cruel..

I remember when i used to play cricket in the park, each one of us had a faint grey 'mass' of mosquitos hovering a foot over our head. You get bit maybe a million times and then you catch something...so chillax. :hmph:
Arghhh!!! man those were the days :Cry: Playing cricket and as it started getting darker the virtual mosquito turban would appear on my head. I miss those desi mosquitoes :Cry:

Guest dada_rocks

Re: I am very Cruel.. Don't worry people do meaner things.. for no apparent reason i had this streak of cutting tails of all the lizard romaing around the walls in my village during school years..

Re: I am very Cruel.. That's nothing ... ... before George W. Bush "found Jesus" ... he used to be a drunkard and a bully. As a child, one of his hobbies was to insert large firecrackers into the rectums of frogs and watch them explode. Karl Rove, I think also has a blatent disregard for life (even if it is just a frog). That little group (Cheney et. al.) has a macabre curiosity streak in them--a very frightening group of folks. Barbara Bush (the Pres. father)--who is known to be an insensitive, evil bitch by just about everyone (except the people that like Bush)--said this after the Katrina disaster: "What I'm hearing, which is sort of scary, is they all want to stay in Texas. Everyone is so overwhelmed by the hospitality. And so many of the people in the arena here, you know, were underprivileged anyway, so this is working very well for them." The last thing she wanted was a whole slew of black Americans to come into their sacred ground--Texas. These people live in basically glorified 3rd world conditions in New Orleans anyway, which were downgraded to ... I guess 4th world in the New Orleans Superdome (their football team's stadium) because they did not have the resources to help themselves (unlike the whites who got out before Katrina hit). And Barbs did not want to get Texas involved ... because who cares if they languish for weeks in a stadium (?!?!?!) ... Texas' resources can't be depleted for this!! Could you ever imagine a situation in which an Indian Marathi Prime Minister PREVENTS thousands of Gujaratis from temporarily living in a few cities in Maharashtra because of some unexpected disaster because he does not his home state to "be polluted"!! ... okay ... I don't know how I went from mosquitoes to bashing the Bush family ... but whatever ... I'll go take a cold shower.