Quater Finals : THE Magical Argentines v/s Not so strong Germans

gaurav92

It will be a good game but i sti;ll feel Germany doesn't have the resources to defend against the likes of Messi Higuain and tevez.On the other hand Klose Ozil and Podolski have been lucky enough to play some minnows till now like Ingerland :P.So i expect the Argentines to win it in regulation time itself. 2-0 Argentina's way.

This is after a practice game. He asked the losing team to step inside the goal (he himself joined them) and asked the winning team to fire balls at them as a mode of punishment. The counter attack is even funnier! :laugh: _OPMxz_rMxA&feature=related

You'd make a fool out of yerself if you underestimate Ze Germans.
Argentina must play for their lives to beat Germany: Maradona CAPE TOWN: Argentina's stars must play for their very lives in Saturday's quarter-final with Germany to bring joy to fans at home desperate for World Cup success, charismatic coach Diego Maradona said on Friday. The footballing legend cut his usual jovial figure, exchanging banter with journalists, until asked what Saturday's quarter-final in Cape Town's Green Point stadium means to his countrymen. Then he turned deadly serious. "I will tell them (my players) they have to leave their lives on the pitch," he said. "Behind them is a whole country that hasn't enjoyed a (World Cup) victory for a long time." "The Argentinian people depend on this team to be able to get up in the morning with a smile on their faces," he added. link At least The Man who matters most isn't underestimating his opponents :winky: