Bengali's supporting bangla's

Holysmoke

Re: Bengali's supporting bangla's

This article doesn't say that Bengalis weren't super-disappointed with India crashing out. It just says that since our crash out, people have taken up to supporting Bangladesh. It's like I support SL as my next team, but I was disgusted and devastated when we lost to them.
so would you go and buy a SL team shirt?

You're forgetting the fact that there are millions of Banglastanis currently residing in WB
illegally.... u know, this could be the best time to clean up.... everyone who was dancing on the streets after Bangles victory over SA can be checked for citizenship and deported.... there will be 99% accuracy and population of WB will go down by 50%....
But they are all over India especially in big cities like mumbai. A conservative estimate is 4 crore illegal bangles in India.

But they are all over India especially in big cities like mumbai. A conservative estimate is 4 crore illegal bangles in India.
if they tried tht dance in mumbai after bangles wins, they will wish they could be deported.... they will be exterminated in no time....

This article doesn't say that Bengalis weren't super-disappointed with India crashing out. It just says that since our crash out, people have taken up to supporting Bangladesh. It's like I support SL as my next team, but I was disgusted and devastated when we lost to them.
probably not, but I can think of some in TN who prolly would buy a Murali shirt and it's ok. as long as you aren't supporting SL or BAN when India's still playing or don't feel "less devastated" when India loses to one of these beloved neighbours, that's fine with me.

probably not, but I can think of some in TN who prolly would buy a Murali shirt and it's ok.
His wife ! :hic:

probably not, but I can think of some in TN who prolly would buy a Murali shirt and it's ok.
His wife ! :hic:
i didn't say "someone". :lmao:

we need to stop focussing on warcrafts and missiles and put in more research on these.... fence.jpg
This part I agree to completely. Fencing on Bangla border is a must. The entire demography of West Bengal and Assam has been altered thanks to our neighbour.

said, Asif Ali Khan, wearing his brand new Bangladesh teams jersey.
look at the name they r not even indians.... just Bangladeshis who live in kolkata... :lol:
"Since our team is out of the World Cup and we are Bengalis, so we will support a Bengali team. That's why we have come to buy a Bangladesh Jersey," said, Pankaj Dutta, who along with his friend brought a new Bangladesh team's jersey.

"Since our team is out of the World Cup and we are Bengalis, so we will support a Bengali team. That's why we have come to buy a Bangladesh Jersey," said, Pankaj Dutta, who along with his friend brought a new Bangladesh team's jersey.
u left out the remaining part of his shopping list..... a phone card to Dhaka.... Mr. dutta believes sincerely tht 2 wrongs make 1 rights... hence the decision to immigrate illegally twice... once to WB and next to Jersey.....

look at the name they r not even indians.... just Bangladeshis who live in kolkata... :lol:
Pankaj Dutta could be CC1981! :hic:

Pankaj Dutta could be CC1981! :hic:
or Dhondy :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

You're forgetting the fact that there are millions of Banglastanis currently residing in WB
illegally.... u know, this could be the best time to clean up.... everyone who was dancing on the streets after Bangles victory over SA can be checked for citizenship and deported.... there will be 99% accuracy and population of WB will go down by 50%....
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: But still, this is wrong in my opinion. Yea BD has improved alot but the Bengali's are very ethnocentric :mad: First they dont say or react in any way against Ganguly and now this. No offense to any Bengali but this is ridiculous :eek: