ATTN RAVI : What happnd to my Account?

Testing

Not Bank account :hic: . This is Blue_billion :hic: , wat happened to my account? Was I banned ??? I'm not able to enter any topic/thread. But, I'm able to login , so i'm not banned . Right? :doh: Can u pls check wat exactly is the Prob ? :eew:

Re: ATTN RAVI : What happnd to my Account?

Not Bank account :hic: . This is Blue_billion :hic: , wat happened to my account? Was I banned ??? I'm not able to enter any topic/thread. But, I'm able to login , so i'm not banned . Right? :doh: Can u pls check wat exactly is the Prob ? :eew:
I have no idea mate. The accounts don't go missing just like that. Let me check.

Re: ATTN RAVI : What happnd to my Account? The account is just fine BB. Did you change your password or something and now unable to login??? You may want to use the password lost option from the Menu, Members --> Members --> Password lost to get a new password.

Re: ATTN RAVI : What happnd to my Account? Blue Billion hum se panga lene ka result hai ye :lmao: Now all I need to do is steal your betting points :hic: I can already see the new cows I could buy with your bookie points :lmao: If you ask for forgiveness then I might let you back in :hic: :lmao:

Blue Billion hum se panga lene ka result hai ye lmao Now all I need to do is steal your betting points hic I can already see the new cows I could buy with your bookie points lmao If you ask for forgiveness then I might let you back in hic lmao
Mera account dede Gai ..... warna tera Khoon pi javoonga... :hic:

Are you logging in using the menu?
Yes. I restarted my system, changed browser from IE to Firefox = Same Problem.:hic: I restarted my system, changed my OS to XP SP2 = Same Problem :hic: Cleared History,Cache,and all that cr@p = Same problem.:hic: :roll::roll::roll:

Are you logging in using the menu?
Yes. I restarted my system, changed browser from IE to Firefox = Same Problem.:hic: I restarted my system, changed my OS to XP SP2 = Same Problem:hic: Cleared History,Cache,and all that cr@p = Same problem.:hic:
Send an email to webmaster@indiancricketfans.com your password and I will check if I can login from here.

Re: ATTN RAVI : What happnd to my Account? Got your email, checked and am able to reproduce the problem. I hope someone didn't ban you or something from the forums by mistake :doh: Let me ask the mods/admins just in case.