Problem with browsing..

Cricketix

Re: Problem with browsing.. he can email at webmaster address... I guess...it would be a better idea to compile the list of problems users faced here..and the remedy of that... so that people won't panic... :lol: i know how one feels...when they try to login on ICfans....first thing in the morning..and then klpd....

Re: Problem with browsing..

Ravi, looks like you fixed my login too. thank you! I was thinking one of the moderators here banned me for talking against his view point :chin:
No we won't really ban anyone and definitely not someone like you that is not abusive. I think there is a problem with the profile editing. Every time you save the profile it is pretty much setting your account inactive. I have zeroed in on the issue and will fix it soon.

Re: Problem with browsing..

No we won't really ban anyone and definitely not someone like you that is not abusive.
Thank you my friend for those kind words. I do enjoy spending time here...but will have to cut it down soon. Some of the changes that you have put in recently is excellent. Especially the navigation menu with icons and some other php addons. The whole concept is superb and well developed. Not sure whether its just you who does all the work but it's well done and deserves lot of credit. Some one like Rajeev who puts out video for each match and you guys who voluntarily put out your time for providing a platform for enhacing the game's interest are just great!

Re: Problem with browsing.. I'm glad you like the changes and thanks for the kind words. Just trying to make the interface good without bargaining on the performance for the best of us all. It's not a one man show, no way. A lot of effort goes into this from a lot of fellas including the posters. We get good helping hand every now and then. I'm sure we will only improve.

Re: Problem with browsing.. Good stuff, also the root cause of the problem has been fixed too. We should have a seperate forums and should open it for non registered members also to post any problems they are facing. That way people don't have to reregister to post their issues.