The Super Selector Thread

The Super Selector Thread  

1. 1.

• closed
    • closed

This is disapointing realy disapointing from MODERATORS. This is ICF and not NCF that u r creating SS for game starting late night at 3:30 and its created 2 hours before game starts. It should have been created atleast 24Hours before & please don't tell me u r not paid for all this and this is just u r helping them. Bcoz i knw it. SA V IND theres a T20 as well and its not added in ODI's shedule so if u can add it to the SS.

This is disapointing realy disapointing from MODERATORS. This is ICF and not NCF that u r creating SS for game starting late night at 3:30 and its created 2 hours before game starts. It should have been created atleast 24Hours before & please don't tell me u r not paid for all this and this is just u r helping them. Bcoz i knw it. SA V IND theres a T20 as well and its not added in ODI's shedule so if u can add it to the SS.
Jibran, seriously trust me They aren't paid, and in fact they aren't jobless like you, who would come in and play every other fecking SS, having two BS of a country playing together ? Tell me who actually is interested in Pak/NZ SS ?
Jibran' date=' seriously trust me They aren't paid, and in fact they aren't jobless like you, who would come in and play every other fecking SS, having two BS of a country playing together ? Tell me who actually is interested in Pak/NZ SS ?[/quote'] While they can create SS for BAN/ZIM series then y not NZ/PAK ? And for ur kind information i am not jobless its just that i m too intrested in Cricket & i requested for it on 1st JAN its so long ago u knw about week and m sure they must be visiting this atleast once a week. I know u r also MOD but u can't just abuse ppl likr what H.10 did while u r wrong man.