The Super Selector Thread

The Super Selector Thread  

1. 1.

• closed
    • closed

20 points @jibran: gonna stick with 16
Sorry but then it defeats the purpose of having the minnows in there' date=' and makes the whole game very substitution centric[/quote'] A good time to address whether the same rules will be applied for the QF's, Semis, and the Final or they will be changed? This way there wont be any issues later on.
A good time to address whether the same rules will be applied for the QF's' date=' Semis, and the Final or they will be changed? This way there wont be any issues later on.[/quote'] Yeah we should probably allow min-0 from each team from the QF's onwards. We could also increate the max from Semis onwards.

14 teams and 16 players with a minimum 1 from each side :yikes: As Jibranb said, make the max players limit to 20 or just remove the mandatory one player from each team rule, otherwise we are left with selecting only 2 players from 6 nations that are clearly the favorites for the champions tag.Also the fact that the regular substitutors will find it difficult to sub on a daily basis, with the mandatory rule, it would be better to take back the rule of "one from each side". As I see no point in selecting players from country, which I am pretty sure, will not make it beyond the group stage.

14 teams and 16 players with a minimum 1 from each side :yikes: As Jibranb said, make the max players limit to 20 or just remove the mandatory one player from each team rule, otherwise we are left with selecting only 2 players from 6 nations that are clearly the favorites for the champions tag.Also the fact that the regular substitutors will find it difficult to sub on a daily basis, with the mandatory rule, it would be better to take back the rule of "one from each side". As I see no point in selecting players from country, which I am pretty sure, will not make it beyond the group stage.
Exect my point Gauravbhai, There were 2 SS of such many teams which were: 1.Airtel champions Leage: Where there was rule 1 from each team but there were 8 teams & 16 players were allowed. 2.Ranji Trophy Super Leage: Not nacessary from 1 player each min player from each team was 0 & 22 players were allowed in the squad. But this SS makes it impossible to make substitutions. To replace a batsmen u have to have batsmen & its compulsary to make 2 changes everytime u want to substitute a player only bcoz of that 1 player from each team rule