Sign in to follow this  
The Outsider

The Super Selector Thread

The Super Selector Thread  

1. 1.

• closed
    • closed

OK' date=' Ranji Super League SS has been setup, 4 teams squads are yet to be announced at CI, so the sub penalty for the first round of these games will be 10 points, from the second round onwards the sub penalty will be 40 points.[/quote'] Think 10 points for 1st round is really harsh, especially when teams of Railway and Karnataka have not even been added. Substitution after 1st round should be nearly free, at a token penalty of 5. Even 40 for the further rounds are harsh for such a long competition. Please make it 30.
UP and Saurashtra squads added.
Karnataka has many good players and I'm sure everyone will certainly choose at least three players from that. Don't you think, 10 sub-penalty is harsh here? Please make Ranji SS more user friendly!!

Think 10 points for 1st round is really harsh, especially when teams of Railway and Karnataka have not even been added. Substitution after 1st round should be nearly free, at a token penalty of 5. Even 40 for the further rounds are harsh for such a long competition. Please make it 30. Karnataka has many good players and I'm sure everyone will certainly choose at least three players from that. Don't you think, 10 sub-penalty is harsh here? Please make Ranji SS more user friendly!!
good idea :rolleyes:

Think 10 points for 1st round is really harsh, especially when teams of Railway and Karnataka have not even been added. Substitution after 1st round should be nearly free, at a token penalty of 5. Even 40 for the further rounds are harsh for such a long competition. Please make it 30. Karnataka has many good players and I'm sure everyone will certainly choose at least three players from that. Don't you think, 10 sub-penalty is harsh here? Please make Ranji SS more user friendly!!
Done.

Chandan' date=' Karnataka are not playing in the first round.[/quote'] Yes. I know that. But still can't understand why there is no mention of the squad anywhere, like they had given UP's squad three days before it was officially announced!

Railways squad added. So the squads of all the teams playing in the first round are added.
kartik.jpg murli team is in ss. i am a railway fan,so i will support railway and himachal. :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

WI-SL match delayed' date='can somebody open SS?I forgot to make subs[/quote'] shane and bob are not here.:(( but i guess a big delay in test match. hope that they will make changes.

Guest Dreamgirl   
Guest Dreamgirl

moderators/managers In SS substitution cost is too much.:((

Guest Dreamgirl   
Guest Dreamgirl
^ :woot: mods plz reduce the cost a little please.Actually it really is too high :blush:
:two_thumbs_up::--D

if there is any moderator of SS around, i wanna suggest one thing. Pls check detail of mumbai and assam game their points are not allocated to respective players u just see players point allocations of Mumbai/Assam u will get ur answer

hello gunner, i have requested a lot of things but none have been looked for and i m sorry for those bad words but i am simply disgusted with these requests. That is why i decided to create new thread so that it catches moderators eyes.

This is disapointing realy disapointing from MODERATORS. This is ICF and not NCF that u r creating SS for game starting late night at 3:30 and its created 2 hours before game starts. It should have been created atleast 24Hours before & please don't tell me u r not paid for all this and this is just u r helping them. Bcoz i knw it. SA V IND theres a T20 as well and its not added in ODI's shedule so if u can add it to the SS.

This is disapointing realy disapointing from MODERATORS. This is ICF and not NCF that u r creating SS for game starting late night at 3:30 and its created 2 hours before game starts. It should have been created atleast 24Hours before & please don't tell me u r not paid for all this and this is just u r helping them. Bcoz i knw it. SA V IND theres a T20 as well and its not added in ODI's shedule so if u can add it to the SS.
Jibran, seriously trust me They aren't paid, and in fact they aren't jobless like you, who would come in and play every other fecking SS, having two BS of a country playing together ? Tell me who actually is interested in Pak/NZ SS ?

Jibran' date=' seriously trust me They aren't paid, and in fact they aren't jobless like you, who would come in and play every other fecking SS, having two BS of a country playing together ? Tell me who actually is interested in Pak/NZ SS ?[/quote'] While they can create SS for BAN/ZIM series then y not NZ/PAK ? And for ur kind information i am not jobless its just that i m too intrested in Cricket & i requested for it on 1st JAN its so long ago u knw about week and m sure they must be visiting this atleast once a week. I know u r also MOD but u can't just abuse ppl likr what H.10 did while u r wrong man.