Sign in to follow this  
The Outsider

The Super Selector Thread

The Super Selector Thread  

1. 1.

• closed
    • closed

Completely fell away in this test. Things just haven't gone well for me in SS this series. Series has been fairly different to what I predicted anyway I guess. Not scoreline but other things. Anyways Im not too worried about the results it's the breaking up of sessions that is important and gives me the advantage. I have always maintained Im not too worried about the result but the process is most important.

Completely fell away in this test. Things just haven't gone well for me in SS this series. Series has been fairly different to what I predicted anyway I guess. Not scoreline but other things. Anyways Im not too worried about the results it's the breaking up of sessions that is important and gives me the advantage. I have always maintained Im not too worried about the result but the process is most important.
I ended 15th. You 16th. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Just accept it. You are pathetic in SS. You can only talk big but don't have the balls to walk the talk. You should retire and stop embarrassing yourself here

top 10 bowlers of world cricket The T20 carnival in India, Champions League Twenty20 2014 is just round the corner and news are coming in from all directions. The league is scheduled from 13th September to 4th October and recently all the 12 teams featuring in the league announced their 15-man squad. Eight star players, including Kieron Pollard, David Miller and Jacques Kallis were in the spotlight.. to continue reading plz visit essentiallysports.com

boobdhillion too have kohli nd dhawan like me :peter: ashish make into top 3 with help of rahane imran miyan have shami nd bhuvi need to have good strategy for last match

Well batted but Beware of Bobby, he is too dangerous and can surpass you any time :fear: But yeah keep batting well :two_thumbs_up:
today i was on off:dance: so had time to check competitor teams:nervous: now i understand there strategy:weights: today i was lucky:--D

haan next match start honetak jitni party karni hai karle :(( bass ekbaar match start hogaya phir teri Lagg gayi :hitler:
no way...tumhaare saath MKP ko bhi peeche chhod dunga....ye tumhaari fantasy league ki trh bachhon ka khel nhi h.....