Sign in to follow this  
The Outsider

The Super Selector Thread

The Super Selector Thread  

1. 1.

• closed
    • closed

:nervous: hardluck. you should have picked johnson man. now i'm down to no. 2 :--D
i had more hard luck b4.. my internet got stuck in NZ match.. i was going to take Tim Southee :(( i m goin down... get this cremer out.. Lee take rest of d 3 wic in these league matches...any1 can go on top.... if sub is done....

very bad day at SS for me starting from Taibu to Tamim & Abdul Razzak as well only player to earn points for me was Martin Guptill & Kemar Roack aswell. Thanks guys for ur contributins but still i am 12th from 5th :(( :(( :(( :((

very bad day at SS for me starting from Taibu to Tamim & Abdul Razzak as well only player to earn points for me was Martin Guptill & Kemar Roack aswell. Thanks guys for ur contributins but still i am 12th from 5th :(( :(( :(( :((
Tu bhuri tara se haarne wala hai. dekh tu

i will be pissed today as always. Whenever INDIA plays i always drop down In SS. India is uunlucky for me :(( :(( I am 12 currently. Will have to see where i reach just hope don't go down 20. :pray::pray::pray:
I am realy unluucky today just wasn't my day in all way. I stick with Kohli and almost proved handy but :finger: Yuvraj got him out run out and i almost lost around 80 points from him. I was very confident that he won't get out to any irish bowler man. 2ndly I also selected him as MOM in PTW game and might have got it had he played till the end. :(( :(( 3rdly effectively 1stly SA lost to england in such small chase but full credit to english bowlers for bowling so well in that case. 4thly i m lucky here i was 12th at start today and ended up in 10th position for the 1st time whenever INDIA played i have gained in rankings. I would have loved ABD to finish the game against poms but unluckily he got beauti of a delivery to be bowled. :(( :(( All in all tough luck to me. Wish me luck forr tomorrow guys :pray::pray:

this lalluu is joulus of we people ahead of him :cantstop: :cantstop: :yay: :yay: :yay: :orderorder: :orderorder:
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

y nz v can ss closed latel today ? When i see in d morning it was still open so i dint sub. Now it got opened which s clearly unfair . Points of this match should be excluded.
Same thing happened to me aswell mate :(( :((

am 34 :wall: :wall: :wall: :((:((:((
I am 18th man i went for changes but no match was shown so i left it & bcoz of that i couldn't even make changes for Aus Ken match as i thought of making changes after toss yaar this is so unfair. :(( :(( :((