Your first crush?

Lurker

Or puppy love? Or maybe your first true love while you were still a kid? When and where did it happen? The only condition is you should have been a teen, or younger. You know the kind when you are 12-13 and are sitting watching television with family and out comes this ad of Jai soap, "Pahla pyaar laaye jeevan mein bahaar..." and you go all pinkish..Man I loved that song!! So who/what/when was your first crush? Allow me to go first. Mine was when I was about 9-10 with this cutest of girls who would sit next to me in the class. We were close buddies but I made sure noone teased her(boys have this knack of teasing girls by pulling hairs) and I can distinctly remember how shy I would get when my elder brother would remark how she was my girlfriend, and how one day I would marry her! I was driving to work today when that phase came to mind. Strangely enough I can remember some of the conversation even though I do not remember her face now(sad I know)..but I definitely remember her voice and I wonder if we ran into each other we shall recognize each other by merely the voice. Reminds me of that Gulzar song Naam gum jaayega chehra yeh badal jaayega Meri awaaz hi pehchaan hai...gar yaad rahe.. So how about you? xxx

Re: Your first crush? You know the kind when you are 12-13 and are sitting watching television with family and out comes this ad of Jai soap, "Pahla pyaar laaye jeevan mein bahaar..." and you go all pinkish..Man I loved that song!! Lurker..so true... that Jai Soap ad..was so..inspiring....whenever i used to watch that ad... i used to feel like...i am that boy..doing all that stuff.... My first attraction...Hmmmm it was ..when i was in 4th std...i used to like that girl...and i used to do everything to impress her..like answering as many questions....doing well in athletics.... and it helped me that i was the topper of my class.... how i used to steal glances....and she used to smile back..ohh... yaar Larker..kya yaad dila diya yaar..... i want to go back in school again... :roll:

Re: Your first crush? I remember in Upper KG, me and this guy used to hold hands when waiting in a room for our bus, but he was never a crush because I didn't like him. First crush from what I remember is either my dad's best friend's son or this guy called Ajay who used to get the same van as me. Every time he spoke to me, I used to blush and not look at him at all - from what I remember.

Re: Your first crush? 8th Standard .......the name was Anwesha Dhar she spelt it Anwasha i always wondered why? She was my "Sonnnaar Bengalan". God bears witness that i loved her, still do. Sat beside each other for bout 2 months in 7th grade, some of my best memories of her are from there. But then we had to move classes and teacher made sure she sat away from me the "the fu**** bas**** :mad: " The friendship was still strong, and I was the cause of all the other boys envy. Then came the summer of 99 when i spent the summer in England watching the world cup, and came back to India 2 weeks late after the term started. Big mistake, rumours flew around at how I was changed, and how goradesh had changed me. Things were never quite the same, but my love only grew stronger. And then dads Canada papers came in and we all immigrated to Toronto, been 7 years since i last saw her. This summer i m going to be India, and I swear I will track her down, and let out all things I hadnt managed when i was with her and when i was without her. :wtg:

Re: Your first crush? Hmm, must be 10-11, watching Steffi Graf play, with a Queen song "I want to break free.... " going on in the background.. in which he goes "I've fallen in loovvve.. i've fallen in love for the first time, and this time i know it's for reaaaallll" .. lol, and yeah that was it I "fell in love" :lmao: I had a crush on her for a month or so after that, and oh yeah loved that song for much longer. :hic:

Re: Your first crush?

I remember in Upper KG, me and this guy used to hold hands when waiting in a room for our bus, but he was never a crush because I didn't like him. First crush from what I remember is either my dad's best friend's son or this guy called Ajay who used to get the same van as me. Every time he spoke to me, I used to blush and not look at him at all - from what I remember.
I seriously hope ur a girl.... cuz when i started reading urs... i was like wtf... also ur name doesnt suggest anything...... :hic:

Re: Your first crush? My first GF was at the age of 14, she was 18 We went to the same tuition classes she winked at me and it was the first of those heart-melting moments. I winked back and then started the smile and passing notes marathon Our schools were nearby and we used to meet up everyday after school She was madly in love, I was infatuated and a nervous wreck when she spoke about marriage The affair went on for 5 months during which I was caught by my school teacher, lectured by my principal, teased by my friends, questioned by my folks and besides that I got cozy and had the best time of my life So I broke up coz I couldn't handle the pressure and my studies were affected big time besides the fact she started to visit my place frequently Got threats etc, her ex-boyfriends wanted to hurt me but I got away. She was an Indian from Japan actually so she left and I met her after 5 years, we met once and since it's been 14 years I know she is married in Hong Kong and has 2 kids But I would love to meet her and I am sure she would too

Re: Your first crush? ^ No way!...awww.... Varsh the legend not seen you in a while...trust you to turn up in a thread like this one though :lol: Having a great time at Uni I hope...the first year is the best man (you are still 1st year right??)...enjoy it while it lasts

Re: Your first crush? excellent thread, Lurks.... brought back so many memories... there was an age, where i used to have crush on every female, i would meet.... but had a huge crush on a class-mate when i was 15.... it was not my first, by a long way... but definitely the hugest... it still brings a smile to my face, when i think of the ice-cream we shared or the way, i used to tease her... i used to think of her, literally all the time.... it so turns out, i discovered her on orkut recently... but i didnt leave a message, cos i want memories to remain jus tht....

Re: Your first crush?

You know the kind when you are 12-13 and are sitting watching television with family and out comes this ad of Jai soap' date= "Pahla pyaar laaye jeevan mein bahaar..." and you go all pinkish..Man I loved that song!! roll:
OH YEAH, I remember that..kya time tha

Re: Your first crush? There was this chick named Stacy in my freshman year at high school. She had legs which went for miles, a perfectly shaped rack (top class cleavage) and the sexiest waist you could ever imagine. She was fine as f*ck, but she also knew it; hence she flaunted herself around like a 2 bit wh0re - not an iota of modesty whatsoever. Not that i cared about that at the time, as i could simply never take my eyes off her body. The only real "crush" i've ever had. If we are talking celebrities; then i'd say either Alyssa Milano or Yasmine Bleeth. The latter especially was someone i really fancied; in fact i reckon Baywatch singlehandedly pulled me through puberty.