Your first crush?

Lurker

Re: Your first crush? The first proper teen GF I had was in 1990. I remember the year due to movie Aashiqui. Man it was so tough having a GF in those days :wall: The only proper chance we used to get to hold each others hand in public was when playing "PIDU". We used to speak on the phone secretly every night for 3-4 hours. Govt ka free phone tha to bill nahi ata tha for local calls. Mere age walle ghar mein rahte thi so this song was a perfect fit in those days :Cry:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_VdCSiNEU0 All my friends were after her but she went out with Mr Gai. My friends were all pissy as a result so I ended up dumping them. Kya kya plan hum ne banaye thee :eew: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2t1y8Gq77Z0 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EledVzR9cU http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNYqEvNVfR8 :Cry::Cry::Cry::Cry::Cry: Then we got separated as I left India after all the masti caught up with me...I don't know how I managed to pass the exams. Her papaji got transferred to another part of India at the same time. We stayed in touch via coded encrypted letters pretending to be pen friends so as not to get in trouble with parents. Well then I got hit by lot of white teenage girls and over time I ended up dumping my desi GF. Due to lack of proper contact the "relationship" was destined for failure anyway :Cry: E-mail un deno main nahi tha. Anyway I have no clue what happened to her. As far as I know via friend of a friend was that she got married. I don't think I would like to meet her as I am VERY happily married :hic: Plus she probably does not even remember me :hic: I have lot of baby love stories as well....some other time. EDIT- Yes I did the Aashiqui movie style burning of her name on my forearm. Bent a metal wire to form her name and then made it red hot and branded it on my arm. It's still visible but only if you look for it....it's very light now :lmao: :Cry::Cry::Cry::Cry::Cry::Cry::Cry::Cry::Cry:

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Your first crush? on serious note I have loved every girl I have met so kind of hard to remember my first.. :lmao: Don't kill me guys for this but my first crush if i can remember correctly has to be my bhabhi. I was just smitten by her. Never studied in co-ed barring for six months and I still remember the girl from other village who used to make it a point to drag me down in lunch period and make me share her lunch, used to keep seat reserved for me beside her. I being an idiot used to give the detail accoutn of what transpired during to day to my mother at nightblivious of the implications, well she sensed what was on and sent me away in boy's school. I missed her for a week and I guess that qualifies for crush in my book. :lmao:

Re: Your first crush? Look at you love-birds...all of you :luff: :luff: Sometimes don't you wonder how far we all have come? I mean I can not imagine today DR telling his Mom about his exploits with a girl :hic: nor can I imagine Aditi not telling her Chinki friends ke "kya karoon haii..kuch kuch hota hai.." GKD is probably still the same, listening to Aashiqui song and hunting after non-desi girls....maybe he has hair-style like Rahul Roy too :chin: ..Rajeev boss seems you had the ultimate teenage fantasy of every boy...you know older girl(no offense)....and good luck to you Don on your trip to India.. As for Gator :alright: :alright:

Re: Your first crush?

have experienced a lot in the relationships
Do share sometimes..Better still open a thread when you would like. Relationships have always fascinated me...though have received as much kick in the nuts as I have received love :roll: ..

I had a rocky road too in relationships present one might end up like that also
Why is it? Looking back do you beleive it is a case of men being from mars and women from venus? Or more about some mistakes on either side? you can of course choose to not respond if its too personal :wtg:

Anyone here had love marriage?
Love marriage ka naam lekar dil dukha diya yaar. :eew: parents have no issues if I go for Love marriage :wtg: , but saala ab jab gharwaalo ko hi mana nahi hai to saara mazaa khatam hogaya. :eew: its not a forbidden fruit anymore :wall: now that there is No rule on love marrioage from from home, no fun possible by breaking the rule :hic: I will always have this grudge agains my parents :mad: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: