How Mandira Bedi makes up for the loss of India's defeat at

DesiChap

How Mandira Bedi makes up for the loss of India's defeat at the World Cup mandira1.jpg The dream of every Indian cricket lover was shattered when the Indian team was defeated and thrown out of the World Cup series. The wave of grief spread across the nation and Mandira's noodle straps weren't going to do any good. But the Shanti of Indian television took up the responsibility to relieve the pain of every Indian man and how! The hot actress-turned-sports anchor finally fulfilled the dream of her extra innings audiences who always wished to see more than just her bare shoulders. The April issue of Maxim cover shows Mandira in a Golden bikini with a jacket and pants which luckily don?t cover her assets. The actress has surely managed to look sizzling in all the pictures which is just going to rise the mercury level this summer. So, who cares whether India won or lost at the World Cup, Mandy baby has given Indians a much bigger reason to rejoice. (Image courtesy: Maxim) http://indiafm.com/features/2007/04/09/2496/index.html

Re: How Mandira Bedi makes up for the loss of India's defeat at It is NOT her. The face looks morphed, and it doesn't even look like her, just a passing resemblence. Somebody has stuck Mandira's eyes and forehead on someone else's face... :eew:

Re: How Mandira Bedi makes up for the loss of India's defeat at but whoever it is.. is tht "Om" on her navel?? if thts so, then its a great insult to hindus... shes using tht sacred word for sexuality..... its embarasing for all the hindus in the world.. she shud b banned and shud b charged n put into prison for 7 years for bringing damage to the religion.. BJP and RSS, have they seen this... umm lets start the new controversy now.... :hic: :hic:

Re: How Mandira Bedi makes up for the loss of India's defeat at

but whoever it is.. is tht "Om" on her navel?? if thts so, then its a great insult to hindus... shes using tht sacred word for sexuality..... its embarasing for all the hindus in the world.. she shud b banned and shud b charged n put into prison for 7 years for bringing damage to the religion.. BJP and RSS, have they seen this... umm lets start the new controversy now.... :hic: :hic:
That is certainly a picture of Bedi. Sikhs have comlpianed about the tattoo as it hurts their religious sentiments.

but whoever it is.. is tht "Om" on her navel?? if thts so, then its a great insult to hindus... shes using tht sacred word for sexuality..... its embarasing for all the hindus in the world.. she shud b banned and shud b charged n put into prison for 7 years for bringing damage to the religion.. BJP and RSS, have they seen this... umm lets start the new controversy now.... :hic: :hic:
That is certainly a picture of Bedi. Sikhs have comlpianed about the tattoo as it hurts their religious sentiments.
y on earth she wud want to put tht below her navel... Putting "B.I.T.C.H" wud make more sense than putting "OM"which has no singnificane on tht area of the body.. umm ppl wanna get popular by creating such controversies.. my suggestion for mandira wud be to do a cleopatra r annabelle chong .... :hic:

6 What the fack are you lot on :huh: I would love to see what you lot think are 8 or 9's. If you have any pics of 8 or 9s please feel free to post the pics! I would be most grateful!
Like they say DSR.. eye of the beholder n all. It's all relative. I'd rate someone a 10, that u might think is 6. Like this pic of Mandira on my avatar.. I think that's a hotter pic than the one on top.