• Maicon v Korea
    • Forlan v Germany
    • Tevez v Mexico(2nd one)
    • David Villa v Honduras(2nd one)
    • Forlan v Ghana
    • Sneijder v Brazil
    • Villla v Portugal
    • any other(mention in thread)

so which was the goal of the tournament for u?i didnt watch the whole WC so i'm sure i mssed some fantastic goals,so for that chose last option n post that here. my fav. was Robben's one v Slovakia.the accuracy was great since he had little room

Maicon (v N.Korea), Tevez (v Mexico), Saurez (v S.Korea) are all right up there, but personally I liked Quagliarella's effort against Slovakia. PallI3pA1EM&feature=related Ya, I am an Italian fan:D
thats good too:two_thumbs_up:

This is my favorite :D Villa's first goal against Chile. I'm sure not many would count this as one of the best goals. It was an open net alrite but it takes some special skills to curve the ball in to net from that distance (40-50 yards)! GJsLvBBRm6Q

This is my favorite :D Villa's first goal against Chile. I'm sure not many would count this as one of the best goals. It was an open net alrite but it takes some special skills to curve the ball in to net from that distance (40-50 yards)! GJsLvBBRm6Q
omg,i put this goal as against Honduras in the poll:giggle:this the goal i had in mind. anyway,i can correct that?:((