Posters you would like to see more of

Texy

I would say: Aqua Anonymous Shubham Maggot brain (even though I dislike a lot of his views) THX (same as above) Fineleg Gambit CC1981 Gaurav_Indian(paki) ...but he left ICF:(( can't think of others now...will update later.... what's your list?

I would say: Aqua Anonymous Shubham Maggot brain (even though I dislike a lot of his views) THX (same as above) Fineleg Gambit CC1981 Gaurav_Indian(paki) ...but he left ICF:(( can't think of others now...will update later.... what's your list?
I iz excite :icflove: I would like to see Shubham c*****a, CG (except the never ending thread), Maggot brain, Dravid, Fineleg, Varun (my namesake), Zubinpepsi post more....might have missed some, will update later...

Banned for good.

I'd post more often if my posts weren't censored or deleted so frequently.