Posters you would like to see more of

Texy

From my limited time (last few months) on the site: Outsider, Lurker, Dhondy, gunner mania, Sarchasm, Marris, my two cents, Cricaddict, Gambit, Cricketics (recommended this site multiple times before i joined) & Seedhi. Seems there were many more members earlier that are not very active these days.

Dont want to do a Harsha Bhogle and go all nostalgic for really frivolous reasons, but we used to have some awesome discussions back in 2007. Back then, cricket talk would be teeming with multi-page intelligent debates, while chit-chat wouldnt too far behind either. It just feels as though the collective IQ of the posters has gone down lately, what with ridiculous polls and renewed Pakistan bashing. I wish we had CC back though. Sure, he was more a 'google scholar' who sometimes passed off google browsing skills as knowledge acquired through years of reading. Sure, he was chief provocateur most times, taking the 'anti-establishment' stand to rile people up and spark debate, but he his stamina for relentless debates was jaw-dropping. I also miss Beetle's posts as well. She does occasionally log in and post these days, but its nowhere near as prolific as she used to be. There are other names as well, but the list would simply be too long.

good to see you back Beetle/Radhika ji will add Aditi ji, Zubinpepsi bhai & Riya (has a very unique approach to the term b!tchslapping on mb) to the list There use to be an older gentleman poster here can't remember his name

yes! looks like he usually only posts in the cricket section.... very intelligent, coherent and insightful poster....great knowledge on cricket....wish I had half of that special requests: H4te --- the chessmaster of ICF to make more of his incredibly funny threads Sunnyji bhai awesome cricket article writer..... khub rarely dekha jai aap na ke...

I'd post more often if my posts weren't censored or deleted so frequently.
yeah well stop posting nonconformist stuff and get with the program! thanks tex1... if you ever make it to the gingerman in the rice village on a friday evening, i am usually in the corner booth on the right after the entrance or if the weather permits, in the back... i ll buy you one!